Official SHPEP 2017 Forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What?!?!? Omg! How did I miss this?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
right?! oh well, it is what it is. Best of luck to everyone

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I just want to sleep through tomorrow

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I have a midterm the day before and one the day after. The admission decision is going to affect my mood and thereby performance so please accept me so I can get an A on my math midterm lol

Reactions: 4 users
I have a midterm the day before and one the day after. The admission decision is going to affect my mood and thereby performance so please accept me so I can get an A on my math midterm lol
LMAO same!!! But I have an exam for OChem and my birthday is exactly a week away so it would be a great birthday present

Reactions: 1 users

I have a Physics test tomorrow and Organic chem test on Thursday, so I get you, the decision is going to affect my mood and performance! Best of luck!

I have a Physics test tomorrow and Organic chem test on Thursday, so I get you, the decision is going to affect my mood and performance! Best of luck!

I think we go to the same college (your username gave you away haha). Best of luck!

What are you guys doing for the rest of your day to distract yourself?

i was literally just thinking about this, just looked at the clock to see that its only 10am. i have psych and calc class today and a long lab report to write so i guess that will distract me :/

Members don't see this ad :)

I just got out of my first class, I have a 4hr lab and a Chem test to study for

Gotta love that premed life

Less than 12 hours to go!!! I wish I could sleep all day until it's time. Lol

My backup internship opens up for applications tomorrow. Really hoping I don't have to fall back on it *crosses fingers*

Less than 24 hours! I'm rooting for you guys!

Also, happy V-Day to those of you actually celebrating it. I have a lab exam tonight but after I get to spend the night with my love!

ETA: My backup plan is to take a summer class and get some more volunteer experience.

Less than 24 hours! I'm rooting for you guys!

Also, happy V-Day to those of you actually celebrating it. I have a lab exam tonight but after I get to spend the night with my love!

ETA: My backup plan is to take a summer class and get some more volunteer experience.

same if i don't get this, i'll probably take summer classes and scribe or research on campus

I'm so nervous. Not gonna lie I can't concentrate. Btw, what university are you guys from?

Last edited:
I'm from Dartmouth :)

*edit*that smiley face is soooo creepy....

Oh my gosh, this is the most anxious week of my life! I had a psychology exam Monday, an anatomy exam today, an organic chemistry lab report due today, SHPEP decision tonight, and I have an organic chemistry midterm tomorrow night. Hoping everybody gets into their first choice!

Oh my gosh, this is the most anxious week of my life! I had a psychology exam Monday, an anatomy exam today, an organic chemistry lab report due today, SHPEP decision tonight, and I have an organic chemistry midterm tomorrow night. Hoping everybody gets into their first choice!

BRUH omg good luck

I'm so nervous. Not gonna lie I can't concentrate. Btw, what university are you guys from?

I'm from UT Austin
My best friend goes there. Great school. I'm at George Mason University

Good luck everybody, and I go to Syracuse

I am so anxious! I can't concentrate on my HW/studying.......

3 more hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you who get accepted, congrats! And share your stats lol I still haven't finished my diversity essay :(

One more hour ...I have a micro exam tomorrow morning but can't seem to focus without knowing about my SHPEP decision XD

Last edited: