Official The Ohio State University Class of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Single. I think it's easy for grad/med students; I forgot when I put in my app though. Consider calling up the housing people if you're concerned about availability. But considering there are undergrads here and I think they give precedence to grads, apparently there's room to spare for us.

Jones has an older crowd, it's more what I expected when I thought of a grad student building actually. There are quite a few undergrads living in Neil, and there is a cafe downstairs that caters to tons of them coming from either Neil or nearby parts of campus. So I feel slightly old around here even though I'm only 22 myself. Jones is like 450 per month compared to Neil at 650. My friend didn't have a stove there and I presume all the rooms are as such, so that doesn't work for me personally as I can't do microwave and eating out all the time. Both places have amenities included in rent--utilities, TV, internet so that's cool. Maintenance is also good whenever problems arise, which hasn't really been an issue for me.

Jones is also much further from the med school. This is the biggest difference probably. Neil is like a block away, I can walk to class in 5 minutes door to door. Jones will take either 15 minutes walking or one can take the campus shuttle buses. Jones is a much older building whereas Neil just went up a few years ago and looks nice and new. The extra rent adds up to a couple of thousand dollars over the course of the year, it's nothing compared to the tuition anyway. So unless you're really pressed for cash or like Jones for some reason I would recommend Neil. We're gonna be docs anyway, might as well get used to living in decent quarters I think.

Members don't see this ad.

Did you guys find getting an individual copy of Grant's Dissector was necessary?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you guys find getting an individual copy of Grant's Dissector was necessary?

Yes, I think having your own copy of the dissector is a good thing. However, I would NOT buy any books ahead of time unless you get an e-mail or something official from the school stating what the anatomy books are going to be this year. I realize this bites, as you can buy them much cheaper online than in the campus bookstore, but it may save you some money in the long run. In 2005 (my M1 year), they didn't update the booklist on the website until either right before or after classes started. It didn't say anywhere on the website what year the list was valid for and I ended up purchasing the wrong edition of the dissector. As it turns out, there were major differences in the two editions, and I ended up buying the new edition because it made it extremely difficult to use.

Last year, I e-mailed the anatomy prof, asked him what books they were using (so I could post it here) and mentioned the website snafu to him. He e-mailed me the books, they updated the website, life is good, right? Wrong! They changed their mind less than two weeks before school started and ended up using a different text than what they posted on the website and what he e-mailed me.

Also, do not buy your own dissection tools. There will be a used instrument/book sale for anatomy and your group will share instruments. You don't need your own.

I took the laptop requirement too seriously; I bet they'll approve almost any laptop. Some people got their Macs approved, even though it is not allowed by the published criteria. (And I mean the older Macs that can't run Windows)

There were a lot of problems with the Lenovo tablets for the Class of 2010 (model x41). At $1800, you can probably do better on your own price-wise for a similar model (it is true though that you could not get the same exact model for cheaper than through the school). However, you do have peace of mind that if school-issued laptop breaks, the computing office can help you out. Also, some students really like the tablet function, but it can be flaky, and you don't want to be messing with it in the middle of lecture. For me, there's no real substitute for paper. It's really frustrating when you're writing on your tablet and there are these weird distracting lags.

Here's what you use the laptop for:
*lecture slides (usu. posted in PDF format)
*podcasts (uses TeleTeachingTool, free download or audio-only MP3s)
*online quizzes (any web browser, through the OSU Carmen system)
*webmail or Exchange-compatible client
*PEWS (pathology website-- it's being retooled, I think)
*histology online WebMic (normal website, you can also use an atlas)
*NetAnatomy website (especially for cross-sections)
*anatomy dissection videos

My point is just about any computer will do for what you need. The 4th floor Prior lab has free printing.

Also, a word to the wise: a laptop can be a big distraction. A friend told me he felt most productive in school when his laptop was broken and he couldn't use it.

The $1800 is included in your budget, and they bill it to you each quarter ($600 a quarter).

I do not see a listing for $1800 in the budget for year 1--is it included in Personal/Misc? Or do they add another $1800 on top of what is listed? If the latter, do we then have to adjust our Grad Plus loans accordingly because the COA has gone up?

I do not see a listing for $1800 in the budget for year 1--is it included in Personal/Misc? Or do they add another $1800 on top of what is listed? If the latter, do we then have to adjust our Grad Plus loans accordingly because the COA has gone up?

I asked FinAid about this and they said that once you ordered the laptop package, they will add another $1800 to the Cost of Attendance, enabling you to borrow more money.

Single. I think it's easy for grad/med students; I forgot when I put in my app though. Consider calling up the housing people if you're concerned about availability. But considering there are undergrads here and I think they give precedence to grads, apparently there's room to spare for us.

Jones has an older crowd, it's more what I expected when I thought of a grad student building actually. There are quite a few undergrads living in Neil, and there is a cafe downstairs that caters to tons of them coming from either Neil or nearby parts of campus. So I feel slightly old around here even though I'm only 22 myself. Jones is like 450 per month compared to Neil at 650. My friend didn't have a stove there and I presume all the rooms are as such, so that doesn't work for me personally as I can't do microwave and eating out all the time. Both places have amenities included in rent--utilities, TV, internet so that's cool. Maintenance is also good whenever problems arise, which hasn't really been an issue for me.

Jones is also much further from the med school. This is the biggest difference probably. Neil is like a block away, I can walk to class in 5 minutes door to door. Jones will take either 15 minutes walking or one can take the campus shuttle buses. Jones is a much older building whereas Neil just went up a few years ago and looks nice and new. The extra rent adds up to a couple of thousand dollars over the course of the year, it's nothing compared to the tuition anyway. So unless you're really pressed for cash or like Jones for some reason I would recommend Neil. We're gonna be docs anyway, might as well get used to living in decent quarters I think.
Thanks for your reply, Shredder. I managed to find my way to Columbus this past Thursday/Friday, and I was able to see rooms in both Neil and Jones (in addition to some apts off campus).

I definitely see why you chose Neil (very close, newer, kitchen). I ended up leaning toward Jones, however (call me weird). I just couldn't bring myself to fork over the extra dough for so little square footage. I'm not a nap person (sad to say), so there would be little incentive for me to have a bed so close to the classrooms.

I have another question for you: did you get a meal plan? How is the food if you did? (The communal kitchens at Jones are alright, but someone I talked to mentioned that they tend to be dirty. Bleh. And I predict I will be closer to Meiling/too far away from my room around mealtimes anyway.)

And BTW 22 sure as heck ain't old. You make me feel old with a comment like that ;-) (I'm 25 and I enjoy the cheaper car insurance premium, and...that's about the only perk I can come up with. I won't mention how my knees creak when I run, or some of the other "nice" things about being old that you might have to look forward to.)

I have another question for you: did you get a meal plan? How is the food if you did? (The communal kitchens at Jones are alright, but someone I talked to mentioned that they tend to be dirty. Bleh. And I predict I will be closer to Meiling/too far away from my room around mealtimes anyway.)

If you decide to go with a meal plan, you may want to get a cheaper one the first quarter until you see how much you use it. A few of my friends who live in Neil were taking everyone they could think of to dinner and buying insane amounts of stuff at the end of the first quarter because they had so much left on their meal plan. Especially the first couple of months, there will be lots of interest group meetings with free lunch (usually subs and pizza) and many of the med students prefer the garage restaurants or the hospital cafeteria to the Marketplace. The Marketplace is okay, but it certainly isn't cheaper than the garage and once the undergrads start in September, it's absolutely packed for lunch.

Is anyone in the entering class thinking of living at South Campus Gateway?? Or, any females need a roommate for a 2 bedroom at South Campus Gateway? Thanks!

If you decide to go with a meal plan, you may want to get a cheaper one the first quarter until you see how much you use it. A few of my friends who live in Neil were taking everyone they could think of to dinner and buying insane amounts of stuff at the end of the first quarter because they had so much left on their meal plan. Especially the first couple of months, there will be lots of interest group meetings with free lunch (usually subs and pizza) and many of the med students prefer the garage restaurants or the hospital cafeteria to the Marketplace. The Marketplace is okay, but it certainly isn't cheaper than the garage and once the undergrads start in September, it's absolutely packed for lunch.
Thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to the idea of being a free-food scavenger again (did that a lot in undergrad not ashamed to admit).

Oh, I am so excited! I have a place to live out there and am leaving California the end of July! I can't believe it's less than 6 weeks away.

this may be a silly question, but what banks are in the area around OSU? I have to switch because I know my credit union isn't out there.

Members don't see this ad :)
I definitely see why you chose Neil (very close, newer, kitchen). I ended up leaning toward Jones, however (call me weird). I just couldn't bring myself to fork over the extra dough for so little square footage. I'm not a nap person (sad to say), so there would be little incentive for me to have a bed so close to the classrooms.

And BTW 22 sure as heck ain't old. You make me feel old with a comment like that ;-) (I'm 25 and I enjoy the cheaper car insurance premium, and...that's about the only perk I can come up with. I won't mention how my knees creak when I run, or some of the other "nice" things about being old that you might have to look forward to.)
Well I think Jones houses more than Neil so you're not weird. Both are kinda on extreme ends of campus. Neil caters more to professional students (oh but def not business as that's right by Jones), especially health sciences, while I think Jones has more grad students like engr and sci etc. Bc I've met relatively few grad students in Neil. Jones has older residents, it's pretty apparent just by spending a little time in the building I think.

The rent yeah, it's a difference but only a few thousand bucks over the course of the year so it wasn't a big deal for me. I just wanted a kitchen a lot, and proximity. I stopped going to class entirely in the latter half of the year but somehow still liked being close. One other reason I like my place in Neil, can't remember if I mentioned this already, is bc I somehow got an extra big room, it's quite huge. So I'm not an accurate reflection of the typical Neil resident.

25 you would feel quite old around Neil as the eatery downstairs has lots of young folks. There is a quartet of freshmen dorm towers fairly closeby and they crowd the area. I didn't get a meal plan--I pondered and asked this question a lot myself early on but didn't find the plans economical. If you're very close to some dining hall maybe look into it. As for the "Marketplace" downstairs in Neil I think it's cheaper and simpler paying cash a la carte. I think meal plan is primarily an undergrad thing for some reason. The dining website has a map somewhere with locations of all campus eateries, see if you can locate that. There's no rush to get the meal plan, it's better to think it through and make sure you make the right decision rather than prematurely buying into it and locking yourself in. Probably put off that decision, that's what I did and I ended up deciding not to opt for the meal plans.

this may be a silly question, but what banks are in the area around OSU? I have to switch because I know my credit union isn't out there.
There is a regional one called Fifth Third but I switched to Chase since there is no Wells Fargo around here. Chase is really prevalent here--there's a huge regional headquarters just North of the city. There are a couple of ATMs I visit around campus and a bank at one of them. There are a lot of people from CA in my class, maybe 10. 3 of the few people I hang out with are from there so I guess you guys are pretty cool. Or maybe it's an out of state thing as I'm from TX myself.

Unless you find something against Chase I recommend it though, and you may even want to settle this before you arrive here to make your adaptation easier. Setting up accounts, credit card, ATM card, transferring money etc. I think there is a bank and some ATMs in the hospital but I forgot which bank.

Anybody use the OSU credit union? I know they have an ATM in the cancer center.

Is anyone familiar with which textbooks are in online format via the Health Science Library? (It was mentioned in the "Tadpole 2007" file.)

I was able to figure out how to find books on reserve, but not the "online books." (Is there a way to do that without logging in?)

Just curious.

Is anyone familiar with which textbooks are in online format via the Health Science Library? (It was mentioned in the "Tadpole 2007" file.)

I was able to figure out how to find books on reserve, but not the "online books." (Is there a way to do that without logging in?)

Just curious.

You can see the online texts at . If the link doesn't work, from the Health Science library home page, click on "Core25 Resources", and then "Core25 Books". To access them from off-campus, you need to do an "off-campus sign-in" (link on the first page). If you have your OSU name.# already, you might be able to log in to view them.

Not specifically in reply to your post, but I highly recommend that everyone wait until orientation before buying any books. Not only have they been known to change their minds at the last minute, but Student Council holds a book sale during orientation and you may be able to pick up many texts for dirt cheap.

Anybody use the OSU credit union? I know they have an ATM in the cancer center.

I personally don't know anyone who uses the credit union. It appears that you have to be a University employee to be eligible.

I believe the ATM in the lobby of the main hospital is a 5th/3rd bank machine, if that helps anyone out. I don't know how widespread 5th/3rd is nationally, but there are decent amount of branches in Columbus.

I personally don't know anyone who uses the credit union. It appears that you have to be a University employee to be eligible.

I believe the ATM in the lobby of the main hospital is a 5th/3rd bank machine, if that helps anyone out. I don't know how widespread 5th/3rd is nationally, but there are decent amount of branches in Columbus.

Nope, students can join as well http://www.moneygrowsonbuckeyes.com/mgob_services.htm

Good to know. Thanks for clearing that up. When I did a search of OSU's website, the page I got for the credit union was an employee page. :)

Not specifically in reply to your post, but I highly recommend that everyone wait until orientation before buying any books. Not only have they been known to change their minds at the last minute, but Student Council holds a book sale during orientation and you may be able to pick up many texts for dirt cheap.

I'm all for dirt cheap books. Thanks for the advice!

25 you would feel quite old around Neil as the eatery downstairs has lots of young folks. There is a quartet of freshmen dorm towers fairly closeby and they crowd the area. I didn't get a meal plan--I pondered and asked this question a lot myself early on but didn't find the plans economical. If you're very close to some dining hall maybe look into it. As for the "Marketplace" downstairs in Neil I think it's cheaper and simpler paying cash a la carte. I think meal plan is primarily an undergrad thing for some reason. The dining website has a map somewhere with locations of all campus eateries, see if you can locate that. There's no rush to get the meal plan, it's better to think it through and make sure you make the right decision rather than prematurely buying into it and locking yourself in. Probably put off that decision, that's what I did and I ended up deciding not to opt for the meal plans.

Thanks for the reply. I'm not a huge/3-meal-a-day eater (and what/when I do eat is rather weird, or so I'm told) so the meal plan could get to be a pain. I'll definitely take your advice on holding off on the meal plan. There are a few locations near Jones too, but as I said I eat sporadically and wouldn't mind paying as I go.

Another question: I was wondering how everyone gets mail at school. Do we have a campus mailbox and/or one at the med school? (I vaguely remember seeing that at second look day but now I'm not sure. I may have imagined it.)

Thanks for the reply. I'm not a huge/3-meal-a-day eater (and what/when I do eat is rather weird, or so I'm told) so the meal plan could get to be a pain. I'll definitely take your advice on holding off on the meal plan. There are a few locations near Jones too, but as I said I eat sporadically and wouldn't mind paying as I go.

Another question: I was wondering how everyone gets mail at school. Do we have a campus mailbox and/or one at the med school? (I vaguely remember seeing that at second look day but now I'm not sure. I may have imagined it.)
You'll prolly know within a couple of weeks whether meal plan is for you or not. It's unlikely as I know of almost no grad students who have them, I think it's mainly undergrads.

School mailboxes are in the basement of the lecture hall. Really easy to get to but I checked mine only like 6 times over the year.

Did anyone else try to RSVP to the orientation/white coat ceremony and choose the coat size? I clicked submit, and it stays on the same page. :confused:

Did anyone else try to RSVP to the orientation/white coat ceremony and choose the coat size? I clicked submit, and it stays on the same page. :confused:

It did the same thing last year and the year before, so as long as you hit submit, you should be good to go. If for some reason they didn't get the info, they will track you down about it later in the summer.

Hello all,

Anybody from entering med I class willing to trade laptops for last year's model (my tablet x41) and some money?? Shoot me an email with an offer if so and maybe we can work something out :rolleyes: ([email protected]).
This school is constantly improving and they even gave you all options to choose from this year! Thread #155 excellently describes what you truly need the laptop for in terms of medical school-related activities--and I also bought into the idea that I had to get the med school's laptop last year, but as you can probably tell from looking at the brief list below almost any relatively new laptop should do. The x41 (last year's model class of 2010 with warranty up until 2010), although slower than anything new on the market is more than adequate--especially if used as a secondary CPU. :thumbup: At any rate, congrats to the incoming class of 2011 and go Bucks!:thumbup:

::Thread #155::

*lecture slides (usu. posted in PDF format)
*podcasts (uses TeleTeachingTool, free download or audio-only MP3s)
*online quizzes (any web browser, through the OSU Carmen system)
*webmail or Exchange-compatible client
*PEWS (pathology website-- it's being retooled, I think)
*histology online WebMic (normal website, you can also use an atlas)
*NetAnatomy website (especially for cross-sections)
*anatomy dissection videos

I am getting really excited about moving to Ohio and starting school. I had to share. I am leaving California at the end of July. Anyone else driving across country?

I am getting really excited about moving to Ohio and starting school. I had to share. I am leaving California at the end of July. Anyone else driving across country?

I'm leaving from San Francisco in my trusty Camry, end of July as well.

Man, I just did the HIPAA modules. The research module hurt my brain! Better start doing some sudoku or something to get my juices flowing.

Anyone have opinions on the student health insurance the school provides? Is dental or vision included?

I have an odd request, but here goes. I'm in charge of getting people to respond to the 31 question's thread in the mentor forum and am looking for current students at all of the med schools of the US. So, I realize this is the class thread for the incoming class, but perhaps someone from previous classes has been helpful in answering your questions and giving you advice in this thread. I have no time to read through every single class thread to get this info, but if you could post some user names of some such people (or pm them to me, including what school you are from), I can pm them with my request. Thanks!

I'm leaving from San Francisco in my trusty Camry, end of July as well.

Man, I just did the HIPAA modules. The research module hurt my brain! Better start doing some sudoku or something to get my juices flowing.

yeah, the research one was not fun.

I'm not sure if we have to do all of them so I am just assuming we do. I just have a few more to go.

Anyone have opinions on the student health insurance the school provides? Is dental or vision included?

Opinions vary widely. Personally, I have had very good experiences with the student health insurance. If you carry the student health plan, you pay nothing out of pocket for any visits to the Student Health Center, except for prescriptions. There is no co-pay or deductible on office visits, xrays, labs, etc. (Disclaimer - it doesn't include immunizations, TB tests, flu shots or titers). For visits outside of the Student Health Center (i.e. - a specialist), they used to pay 90%. I don't remember what the deductible was for that (if any).

The problems with the student health insurance seem to arise if you go somewhere other than student health and/or have family coverage. Claims for services outside of the SHC are administered by an outside company, and that seems to be where most people have had the problems. It is not at all unusual to have to call them several times to get them to pay things that clearly should be paid.

I do know people have gotten their own plans for a cheaper rate. One factor to consider in outside plans is the co-pay and deductible. If you are likely to use your insurance and end up paying a deductible and co-pay, it probably ends up costing the same as the student health insurance (IF you use the SHC for your services). If you are relatively healthy and/or not wanting to use the SHC for your care, outside insurance is probably cheaper.

If you do opt to get your own insurance, you will need to have a policy number in order to get the student health insurance fee waived. Not sure if you need that when you register, or can do that any time before classes start.

Another issue that has come up (and I don't know if it has been fixed) is that the student health insurance doesn't technically start until the university (not med school) start of fall quarter, which is a month after med school starts. So, if you opt for the student plan and need physician services prior to Sept 20something, you may not have any insurance, unless you carry your own until that time.

Hope that helps.

Another issue that has come up (and I don't know if it has been fixed) is that the student health insurance doesn't technically start until the university (not med school) start of fall quarter, which is a month after med school starts. So, if you opt for the student plan and need physician services prior to Sept 20something, you may not have any insurance, unless you carry your own until that time.

Hope that helps.

I am a worry-wart and I had emailed student health about this a couple months ago. Student health coverage for Med 1's will start August 8 (when our orientation begins). So thankfully, they fixed this former problem for professional students. Sweetness. :D

I'm glad to hear they solved the insurance gap problem. I know it was an issue that student council had been working on. I have insurance through my spouse, so I hadn't bothered to follow that issue.

Unexpectedly, I was accepted at UTMB (university of Texas medical branch at Galveston) from their wait list. Now I have to choose between OSU and UTMB. Those of you who are returning M2's or M3's, which school would you take, given that tuition at UTMB is nearly 20,000 cheaper and is located on a semi-tropical island? Also, the average step 1 board score at UTMB last year was 227....I don't know how OSU compares.....any feedback would be appreciated!! :luck:

This is another random question, but what companies provide internet service in Columbus, and how much does it cost? When I was looking at apartments, they told me it only costs $20 per month, is this true?? In Michigan, Comcast charges almost $60 per month for just internet alone!

Unexpectedly, I was accepted at UTMB (university of Texas medical branch at Galveston) from their wait list. Now I have to choose between OSU and UTMB. Those of you who are returning M2's or M3's, which school would you take, given that tuition at UTMB is nearly 20,000 cheaper and is located on a semi-tropical island? Also, the average step 1 board score at UTMB last year was 227....I don't know how OSU compares.....any feedback would be appreciated!! :luck:

Go wherever you think you will be happiest. Will UTMB keep you closer to your family? That could be a big consideration. Is the $20K tuition difference only for the first year until you get instate tuition in Ohio or for all 4 years? If it is 20K x 4 years, that would tend to tip the balance towards UTMB, imo. I don't remember what OSU's step 1 average was last year, but I believe it was pretty good.

Good luck with your decision.

I can't believe no one has posted on here in such a long time.

I was looking at the Carmen site and it says I have no classes but I signed up for classes. I guess all the cool features don't start til August huh?

Don't worry Carmen will be LOADED soon enough & don't forget about the podcasting option as well :) - med 2

Don't worry Carmen will be LOADED soon enough & don't forget about the podcasting option as well :) - med 2

Yeah, I was just bored. Wanted to take my mind away from packing. Thanks.

I know that the white-coat ceremony is shirt and tie, but what is appropriate attire for the three days of orientation (and daily classes for that matter)? Do we show up in halter tops and booty shorts (for the men naturally;)) and then change before the ceremony? Or are we to wear business casual and a tie all day long, all three days? And day to day, jeans and t-shirts or khakis and polos? What's the least dressy thing we can get away with and not have our professors look at us like idiots when we ask for rec letters?

I know that the white-coat ceremony is shirt and tie, but what is appropriate attire for the three days of orientation (and daily classes for that matter)? Do we show up in halter tops and booty shorts (for the men naturally;)) and then change before the ceremony? Or are we to wear business casual and a tie all day long, all three days? And day to day, jeans and t-shirts or khakis and polos? What's the least dressy thing we can get away with and not have our professors look at us like idiots when we ask for rec letters?

For orientation, most people wore jeans or khakis and a nice shirt, although there were a few ties and a few t-shirts, as well as a few skirts/dress shorts for females.

For classes, most people will wear jeans and t-shirts, although the level of dress seems to go down throughout the year (as in people wearing sweats, pajamas, the like). BTW - you will look like a tool if you wear scrubs outside of anatomy lab. (we had a couple of people who wore scrubs to class for some reason).

I was wondering if anyone sent in their transcripts. I don't remember ever being asked to or doing it for that matter, and wanted to see if I was the only one. hmm.

I was wondering if anyone sent in their transcripts. I don't remember ever being asked to or doing it for that matter, and wanted to see if I was the only one. hmm.

I don't know if they are still doing it this way, but two years ago the request for transcripts came in your snail mail acceptance letter from the Office of Professional/Graduate Admissions. This same letter also had a card for you to send back with your $25 acceptance fee (or whatever they call it). Again, I don't know if this has changed or not. I'm sure at some point someone will track you down and tell you that you need to submit your transcripts.

I don't know if they are still doing it this way, but two years ago the request for transcripts came in your snail mail acceptance letter from the Office of Professional/Graduate Admissions. This same letter also had a card for you to send back with your $25 acceptance fee (or whatever they call it). Again, I don't know if this has changed or not. I'm sure at some point someone will track you down and tell you that you need to submit your transcripts.

That's the way it went for me this year (request for transcript showing degree on that letter). I just took care of it last week, so I can't tell you if they acknowledge receiving it....

Ladyfingers, I don't remember having to send in a final transcript either.

I sent in my transcripts too...I think it's a requirement.

Just found this in the admissions requirements:

"If you are a graduate of a college or university other than The Ohio State University, you must submit a
final, official transcript certifying that you have been awarded a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent.
Submit your final transcript(s) no later than the first day of enrollment. Failure to submit final transcripts by
the first day of enrollment can result in problems receiving financial aid and registering for later quarters."

I know one thing I'll be doing today...

Does anybody know who I should contact to see whether my transcript submission went through ok? I've sent my transcript twice to OSU and both times, the degree conferred box was X'ed out (though it does say I graduated with honors later in the transcript). The reason I know this is because I also ordered a personal copy of the transcript for myself both times. I hope I don't run into any problems.