*** Official U of T in memphis Acceptance thread 2009 cycle***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lol sorry wrong thread... mean to post in that anyone heard from dental school thread.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! new to the network... but i'm glad i found this thread! When I was at UT for my interview in October Dr. Coleman said they would be meeting to make decisions for the first round on November 19th.... so that was last thursday..... has anyone heard anything yet?? he said the first round should know before the beginning of December... and does anyone know how they let those who are accepted know? snail mail? phone call? thanks!

The committee did make their decisions last week for the first round. UT normally uses snail mail. You can also call Dr. Coleman's office to see if you got in first round or not.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does this mean that I could call tomorrow and find out if I was accepted or not in the first round? Would this bug them? I interviewed in October and am extremely anxious! Haha

I think i might call..... i'm really anxious too!!! haha....:laugh:

I don't think they would tell us today though would they since its not even the first of December quite yet? Let me know if you call! Haha

It's probably not going to be announced until tomorrow - I think no schools are allowed to let anyone know until the 1st. But I would assume they would let everyone know as soon as possible to prevent the office from being flooded with calls...

But seeing as how this is the thread for 2009, it's almost time to make one up for us 2010 peeps.

Dr. Coleman will tell you your status as soon as the dean approves the list. The list was released last week. I know some people that called and got their status before thanksgiving (earlier part of last week).

Just got the good news, class of 2014 unite!
Good luck to everyone else.

Create a C/O 2014 thread. You are the first! Congrats:thumbup:

congrats you two! Make a thread this one is now antiquated :)