You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***Official UIC Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by Μοlar Βear
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
It says on their site for IS 97/184 get offers. 5/19 OOS get offers. They have a whole doc with all their breakdown of students.Do any of you guys know the percentage of people accepted who interviewed?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
not yet! when do they typically email?
Get some sleep guys LOL! You will get an email in the morning. You will have plenty late nights once you are in. Enjoy and good luck!!
Get some sleep guys LOL! You will get an email in the morning. You will have plenty late nights once you are in. Enjoy and good luck!!
does UIC usually email and call both? 🙂
no update yet. sigh!UIC anyone?
accepted as well! I am sending all of you waiting positive vibes!
accepted as well! I am sending all of you waiting positive vibes!
When did they notify you?
accepted as well! I am sending all of you waiting positive vibes!
Did you get a call or an email? I wonder if they send them all out at one time?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you get a call or an email? I wonder if they send them all out at one time?
Congratsaccepted as well! I am sending all of you waiting positive vibes!
I got an email, no calls yetDid you get a call or an email? I wonder if they send them all out at one time?
I got an email at 9:20!
Awesome!! Congrats!!! UIC dental!
Maybe they are sending them out one at a time. I'm not getting my hopes up now, but maybe something will come.
Congrats to everyone accepted to UIC. hopefully I'll hear something soon too .
My best friend got the ACCEPTANCE email ACCEPTED at 9:16 AM CST! Congratulations to everyone that got accepted today!!!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
i didn't receive any email. IL applicant. 🙁
OMG!!!!! 5 minutes ago I was sad thinking I wouldn't hear anything from UIC until maybe next month or not at all ..I got in email notification 10:30 CT
now it's decision time between UIC, SIU or MW-IL or University of Minnesota. I havent heard anything from NYU or MOSDOH yet
now it's decision time between UIC, SIU or MW-IL or University of Minnesota. I havent heard anything from NYU or MOSDOH yet
Congrats guys!Boom, got the email at 10:09!!!!! Good luck to the rest of you.
OMG!!!!! 5 minutes ago I was sad thinking I wouldn't hear anything from UIC until maybe next month or not at all ..I got in email notification 10:30 CT
now it's decision time between UIC, SIU or MW-IL or University of Minnesota. I havent heard anything from NYU or MOSDOH yet
Wait haha, it is only 10:17 CT. CONGRATS!!!!!
Wait haha, it is only 10:17 CT. CONGRATS!!!!!
lol my bad ! 10:03 CT ..
lol my bad ! 10:03 CT ..
I was like. Damn, Time travel haha. Jk.
Waitlisted 🙁 pretty bummed...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OMG!!!!! 5 minutes ago I was sad thinking I wouldn't hear anything from UIC until maybe next month or not at all ..I got in email notification 10:30 CT
now it's decision time between UIC, SIU or MW-IL or University of Minnesota. I havent heard anything from NYU or MOSDOH yet
Congrats on all your acceptances! 🙂 I'm still waiting on NYU too. What are your top choices?
did u receive email saying waitlisted?Waitlisted 🙁 pretty bummed...
Don't give up. Its pretty early in the cycle. People get accepted all the way up till May-June.Waitlisted 🙁 pretty bummed...
Waitlisted 🙁 pretty bummed...
how were you notified? I have silence.
I really wanted an acceptance from UIC because it is my state school but after having so many options I feel blessed but at the same time it's a big responsibility . So far UIC is my top choiceCongrats on all your acceptances! 🙂 I'm still waiting on NYU too. What are your top choices?
Don't give up. It's first round of acceptances. think positive and have one thought in your mind that you will get in.Waitlisted 🙁 pretty bummed...
Don't give up. Its pretty early in the cycle. People get accepted all the way up till May-June.
Thank you! uic was my dream school so i feel disappointed but I'll try to keep the hope! 🙂 For the next round of acceptances do you know if they will pick candidates from the alternate list or from the people they haven't emailed about waitlist (as in people who haven't gotten a status update yet)?
@MickeyMouse45 @WheatLom I was sent an email stating I've been placed on the waitlist!
I really wanted an acceptance from UIC because it is my state school but after having so many options I feel blessed but at the same time it's a big responsibility . So far UIC is my top choice
That's understandable! UIC was at the top of my list too for similar reasons. Congratulations on all your acceptances, that's a pretty amazing list! 🙂
Don't give up. It's first round of acceptances. think positive and have one thought in your mind that you will get in.
Thank you! I really hope so. I don't know how the waitlist process works but fingers crossed. I hope we can be classmates next year 🙂
i still have invited for interview status on addsas and no email yet. i have 20% hope left.I have no update on my status.
yea its at about 20% for me lol, maybe going down slowly as the day moves on.i still have invited for interview status on addsas and no email yet. i have 20% hope left.
So if you haven't received waitlist email, does it mean rejection?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
when did you interview?So if you haven't received waitlist email, does it mean rejection?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Didn't hear anything today. Assuming a rejection 🙁
100% not what it means. I spoke with admissions, it just means admissions has not gotten to our apps yet to make any type of decision.
MOST IMPORTANTLY- no one has been rejected who has interviewed.
This was a great phone call I made. It eased me up 10 fold. They were very nice and addressed my concerns!
LET US KEEP OUR HEADS UP!!!!
Last edited:
Accepted!
THATS AWESOME!!!! Congrats and GO CUBBIES. Its a winning year for you and them!
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 21
- Views
- 13K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K