***Official UIC Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% not what it means. I spoke with admissions, it just means admissions has not gotten to our apps yet to make any type of decision.

MOST IMPORTANTLY- no one has been rejected who has interviewed.

This was a great phone call I made. It eased me up 10 fold. They were very nice and addressed my concerns!

LET US KEEP OUR HEADS UP!!!!


I was accepted today, but I will be giving up my seat. Hopefully one of you will get a nice email soon!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
100% not what it means. I spoke with admissions, it just means admissions has not gotten to our apps yet to make any type of decision.

MOST IMPORTANTLY- no one has been rejected who has interviewed.

This was a great phone call I made. It eased me up 10 fold. They were very nice and addressed my concerns!

LET US KEEP OUR HEADS UP!!!!
hopefully. finger crossed. :xf:
 
OMG!!!!! 5 minutes ago I was sad thinking I wouldn't hear anything from UIC until maybe next month or not at all ..I got in email notification 10:30 CT

now it's decision time between UIC, SIU or MW-IL or University of Minnesota. I havent heard anything from NYU or MOSDOH yet

I really wanted an acceptance from UIC because it is my state school but after having so many options I feel blessed but at the same time it's a big responsibility . So far UIC is my top choice

Holy cow congrats on all the acceptances!!!! Def update us if you plan to attend UIC!!!
 
Does anyone know how many OOS people they interview and accept? I'm at work on my phone so I can't really search for it right now. I said this before but I got a post December interview, so I want to roughly know my possible chances.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile
 
Does anyone know how many OOS people they interview and accept? I'm at work on my phone so I can't really search for it right now. I said this before but I got a post December interview, so I want to roughly know my possible chances.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile

They have a document on their website with breakdown of every type of candidate and their interview and acceptance stats!

I think last year 19 interviewed OOS, with 4-5 acceptance or maybe more offers and then 4-5 enrollment. You'd have to verify in their site
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
to my understanding, UIC doesn't reject candidates who have interviewed correct? if you're not accepted, are you automatically put on the alternate list?

It did say in the email "The waitlist is for DMD applicants who were interviewed and is by invitation only. Not all candidates that were interviewed have been approved for the alternate/wait list" however based on the posts in this thread it seems that no one has been rejected, with interview.
 
to my understanding, UIC doesn't reject candidates who have interviewed correct? if you're not accepted, are you automatically put on the alternate list?

It did say in the email "The waitlist is for DMD applicants who were interviewed and is by invitation only. Not all candidates that were interviewed have been approved for the alternate/wait list" however based on the posts in this thread it seems that no one has been rejected, with interview.
i had an interview but they didn't put me on waitlist. on AADSAS portal, i still have Invited for Interview status. neither rejected nor waitlisted. don't know what to expect. i think waitlist is by invitation only??
 
i had an interview but they didn't put me on waitlist. on AADSAS portal, i still have Invited for Interview status. neither rejected nor waitlisted. don't know what to expect. i think waitlist is by invitation only??

when was your interview? maybe they haven't reviewed/made a decision on your app yet.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone explain the interview? I have an interview coming up on the 12th of Jan and want to be as prepared as possible.
So any suggestions and such??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.