****Official UMDNJ-SOM Class of 2009 Thread****

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kevbot

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I realize that it's a little early in the application season, but I feel the need to make an official thread. I was officially accepted about 12 hours ago and have since called all my relatives and friends to let them know where I'll be spending the next 4 years! This thread is for anyone has any thoughts about the UMDNJ-SOM program, housing for next fall, or getting to know other acceptee's.

Also, if anyone has any questions about the application process I just went through, I'd be happy to help. I'm a native to South Jersey, so I can answer any questions about the area as well.

Good luck to anyone and everyone.. ok... back to studying histology :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Relax Nate.. A new beginer starting a new thread after 12 hours of being accepted. Calm down.. breath.. breathhhhh.. If someone did that to UNECOM 2009 link.. I would feel so dissed... I would have to log off and change my name on SDN. hehehehe :mad: :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol, I wasn't angry or anything negative. I am happy we have another classmate on SDN but I wanted to show him we have a thread. It's a small class to be divided between two threads =)

Well Nate, I guess you beat me to it. You're definitely right though. I dont think we need 2 threads for... what is it... 4 students so far.