Official: University of Michigan Class of 2008 Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone hear anything about football tickets? Want to make sure I didn't miss something.

Members don't see this ad.

are there any non-smoking girls out there still looking for housing close to campus? (i've been out of the country w/no email access, hence the last-minute-ness...) i'm interested in getting a 2-bedroom apartment, prob island drive. i'm pretty easy-going and neat, just out of college

PM me if you're interested!!

Does anyone know any details about it. I got the letter in the mail about this challenge program where we go through "team building" activities. I thought we were just going to hold hands and sing, but after reading this stuff it sounds like xtreme sports. Anybody know the details?

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard anything about it. Were we all supposed to get this letter?

Challenge program.....

It is run by the university of Michigan and is an out door team building type exercise. It is by no means extreme although it is more than just sitting on your back side. It was definitely a lot of fun. Your lack of coordination shouldn't be a problem.

Hi all,

Im a male M1 student that recently got in of the wait list. Just wanted to say wattup to everyone and see if there was anyone that was still looking for an apartment mate. Or if any rising M2s know of anyone still looking.... lemme know.

Also, if none of those work out... does anyone have tips on some good places to rent a cheap studio, but still be close to campus/bus system, please let me know.

thanks and cya all in a few days!

(and thanks for your reply to an earlier post Sunny)

mmz6

Oh my gosh.....one more week until the big day. I'm excited and a little scared :scared: . I am still busy trying to pack up my stuff and still spend time w/ family. How is everyone out there handling this? Is it me or is this all happening way too soon....?

automaton said:
how was the 1st day of the end of your life?
about as good as it could be. this place is pretty cool...