***Official University of Pittsburgh Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Portal still says "Invited for Interview" for me. No call, OOS FL resident

Speculation but you might be on wait list. I was outright rejected and my portal updated to show it

Members don't see this ad.

Just got a call & acceptance! So incredibly excited!!! Best of luck to everyone else!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
to those who got accepted, when did you all interview?

Anyone interview the week of Nov 13 and get accepted?

I interviewed in Novemember and they said we'd hear back the 12th.

Accepted OOS! Updated on AADSAS before I received the phone call this morning. Incredibly excited!

Also accepted! Pitt is awesome. So excited! Congrats guys.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was beyond happy to receive the acceptance call from Pitt today! I interviewed on Nov21.

Congratulations all!

Last edited:
I was beyond happy to receive the acceptance call from Pitt today! I interviewed on Nov21.
I thought that Dec 12 was the date to hear back for people who interviewed mid November onwards, guess not?

Reactions: 1 users
I certainly hope that more are sent out then. Now I'm worried haha

This looks so awesome:

Its amazing... Did it at every football game, and then at Graduation, and shed tears when I did it the last time at graduation.

Does anyone know if there's a facebook page yet??

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Its amazing... Did it at every football game, and then at Graduation, and shed tears when I did it the last time at graduation.

Can dental students do that also?

Last edited:
Can dental students do that also?
Why not do it for 4 more years ;)

Yeah I think yall fall under the student section seating (which btw is 25$ for the whole season) and I have to discuss with la familia before I have a definitive response for that lol

Yeah I think yall fall under the student section seating (which btw is 25$ for the whole season) and I have to discuss with la familia before I have a definitive response for that lol

True.

Last edited:
Congratulations all!

Last edited:
Accepted and attending! Someone should definitely make a facebook group!

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted and leaning towards attending here out of my other acceptances. Can anyone comment on how they feel about the clinical strength of the program?

Accepted and leaning towards attending here out of my other acceptances. Can anyone comment on how they feel about the clinical strength of the program?
Same here! I'm wondering if any current Pitt students could comment on the clinical experience as well as job placements? Thanks in advance!

I am a first year at Pitt. Our finals are coming up, but if anyone wants to message me any questions I would be happy to answer. Congrats on getting accepted! I love it at Pitt, and Sweet Caroline is always awesome :)

Got accepted at 9:10 this morning!! I interviewed on November 21st so it looks like calls from that group should be coming in and I am OOS.

Got accepted today as well :) Deciding just got a whole lot harder.

Does Pitt give you info on your waitlist standing if you call in or is that (understandably) frowned upon? Also, any idea of waitlist movement in past years? Weighing other acceptances but really would prefer Pitt.

Does anyone know if Pitt is done offering interviews this cycle ?

Sent from my SM-G550T using SDN mobile

Does anyone know when the summer term usually takes place? Is there a summer break right after D1? Thanks!

Does anyone know when the summer term usually takes place? Is there a summer break right after D1? Thanks!
There is a week off after spring term, which is the first week of May and there is a month off after summer term which is the month of August.

I heard that the medical school has a host program where the current medical students host potential students for interviews. Does the dental school have something like this?

Last edited:
Any post December interviews from Pitt?