*** Official University of Pittsburgh Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering the same thing! They said anywhere from 2 weeks to a month to even early March - just dependent on when the board meets and decides!

A month?? Damn hopefully its before March 15th.

Also shouldn't it be 2 weeks because of ADEA traffic rules?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm wondering the same thing! They said anywhere from 2 weeks to a month to even early March - just dependent on when the board meets and decides!

I thought maybe it could be after Feb 10th because of the scholarship application, but I'm probably wrong. I hate the suspense. We'll just have to keep waiting!

A month?? Damn hopefully its before March 15th.

Also shouldn't it be 2 weeks because of ADEA traffic rules?
They meet pretty frequently. If its anything past a few weeks usually its because someone else rejected there offer.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone who interviewed on the 16th of January heard back?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do they still do the essay at the end of the interview? I saw the interview feedback page said that they give you 20 min to write an essay about something interview day.

Do they still do the essay at the end of the interview? I saw the interview feedback page said that they give you 20 min to write an essay about something interview day.
They do not! I was worried about it too! They do send you a link to fill out a scholarship. I interviewed on 1/16 and our deadline is 2/10 so I'm not sure if you'll get the same link or not.

It's saying page not found. Was it deleted?

Yes, the school ended up making their own so I deleted the page I made. The page the school made is titled "University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine Class of 2023" on FB

does the 93 people include all the students and then D2's, D3's, etc..? or is that how full the class is right now

..so it's not full yet..?
I am not sure if the class is full or not yet. I was in the second to last interview session and from what I've understood only 2 of us were given offers. I am unsure if the last interview session has heard anything yet or not!

Those that interviewed Feb 11th... we are suppose to hear back tomorrow correct?

Anyone hear back from the Summer Research Program? They said they’d send out letters the first week of March. I don’t know if I just got rejected or they haven’t done it yet !

Did anyone receive any recent acceptances? I got the same email on Feb 28th and it said I would know my status Mid-late March. The wait is horrible!!!

Did those that interviewed 1/16 get this email about decisions in mid-late March?

Did those that interviewed 1/16 get this email about decisions in mid-late March?
I interviewed on 1/16 and was accepted on 2/1 so I never received this email! Im not sure if that helps at all but I know a couple people heard from the 1/16 interview so it must have come after the first round of acceptances from that date were released!

Does anybody know if they are done with interviews? Like I know people have gotten rejection emails (so you can expect to hear something no matter the outcome), but I never heard a word from them ever since my app was complete.

Nope haven't heard yet, so I'm assuming I'm on some unknown waitlist or something
Have you reached out to admissions about what it means? I haven't heard of anyone who has interviewed receiving rejections yet. Have you?

Accepted via email around 4pm! 100% going! Such a dream

Status
Not open for further replies.