*** Official UNLV SDM Acceptance thread 2009 cycle***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey I'm in Vegas now looking for some places to live and have found a couple really nice 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartments that are probably about a 15 minute commute, maybe longer depending on traffic. I'm also looking at some condos later today that are a little bit closer to the school and the rent is pretty good-- $750-1050 in the places I've been looking at. I'm just really wanting to be in a good neighborhood where I feel safe and not too far away from school.

I am looking for another female to be a roommate, so send me a message if you're interested! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Did you say that you called on the 6th of March? I wonder when they are going to do it. Do you know if the reviews are done on Thursday or Fridays?

Well I just called again and the admissions committee met last THURSDAY but my file is still under review. I thought they were making final decisions last week, but they keep pushing it back and now they're saying another 3 weeks. Hope that helps.

Well I just called again and the admissions committee met last THURSDAY but my file is still under review. I thought they were making final decisions last week, but they keep pushing it back and now they're saying another 3 weeks. Hope that helps.

Thanks, that is so frustrating that it takes so long to make decissions. I guess part of the game we have to play is waiting. I could use some good news.

Members don't see this ad :)
I called about packets and they said they will be sending them out at the end of this month. Does anyone know if we get any break for the summer?

Any word from UNLV recently? Waitlist? Acceptances?

i was offered an alternate spot on april 6th

i was accepted on april 2nd - but I am going to UOP - so a spot just opened - good luck to you all!:)

Has anybody heard anything lately. i was told that UNLV would be sending out rejections and waitlist notices on the first of May. I have not gotten anything in the mail. Has anybody else received anything? I don't know what the likelyhood of getting accepted is this late in the year but I still have my fingers crossed while preparing for the next round. Anybody else?

i'm still waiting! i was told we'd be sent something next week (week of may 11)

For those on the waitlist, I know of someone that might be opening up a spot soon :) I check my mail everyday to see if they have sent anything about school. I am really excited for school.