**Official West Virginia University School of Dentistry Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do they notify you of acceptance on december 1st.. email or call ? i could not find last years thread

Members don't see this ad.

How do they notify you of acceptance on december 1st.. email or call ? i could not find last years thread
For me, no call no E-mail, just the stats change to "offer made" and received acceptance package after 3,4 days. ( You need to return the offer whether you accept it or not, and put down deposits via mail. There will be instructions inside the package. )

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone recently been sent a secondary application? I applied early in the cycle and still nothing which does not bode well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got an interview invite for 12/2. IS.

Reactions: 1 users
Interview scheduled for 11/18. IS.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Interview scheduled for 12/09. IS

For me, no call no E-mail, just the stats change to "offer made" and received acceptance package after 3,4 days. ( You need to return the offer whether you accept it or not, and put down deposits via mail. There will be instructions inside the package. )
did that status change on december 1st, or did it take a couple days?

Members don't see this ad :)
Very quiet from WVU today, I hope they are notifying of acceptances today

I know of 1 in-state girl that got in today. She got a phone call.

I haven't heard anything either. Been waiting anxiously all day. Several people I know also haven't heard anything. Past threads show some acceptance post surges on Dec 2, 3,4 and 5, so they're probably running a little behind it seems.

"offer made" on my portal. Interviewed in September.

AADSAS status changed this morning, accepted

i heard we should be getting a package in the mail if we got accepted..is that true? did anyone receive an email yet?

I believe it is an informational packet with things we need to know/do

Has anyone from OOS been accepted yet? If so from what state? And for those accepted did you receive a phone call or an email?

Has anyone from OOS been accepted yet? If so from what state? And for those accepted did you receive a phone call or an email?
Yes, I'm OOS from North Carolina. My portal updated Friday morning to offer made. I haven't received an email or a phone call.

I/S. Had in interview yesterday, 12/2. Hoping to hear soon...

Other than the person who posted earlier about knowing a girl who got a phone call everyone seems to just have had an update in AADSAS status

did anyone get anything in the mail yet? my mail comes really late in the evening so i wouldnt know

OMG my doorbell just rang and I got a package from WVU

Just withdrew WV invitation. Good luck to everyone!

for those who recieved an acceptance package in the mail from wvu...they do not require a deposit? Or, am i wrong?

for those who recieved an acceptance package in the mail from wvu...they do not require a deposit? Or, am i wrong?

The request of deposit will come later if I recall correctly, don't worry. In the mean time just get your immunization done and upload all the test results. :)

The request of deposit will come later if I recall correctly, don't worry. In the mean time just get your immunization done and upload all the test results. :)
Thank you :)
I have an unrelated question. What is the dress code for dental students at WVU? I know at some schools they could wear scrubs of any color as long as they have no pattern, and some schools allow formal attire..do wvu dental students have to wear the school logo scrubs only?

Interviewed Friday, December 9th. Received my acceptance packet in the mail today.

i heard theres a facebook page if you search "west virginia university school of dentistry class of " on fb and select the one that says class of 2021

Does anyone know if all seats are taken?

Just was asked to complete a supplemental application .. anyone else? This seems a bit late..

Does anyone know if there are still seats? FB group only has 29 members.

Status
Not open for further replies.