Oh, the Places I've Been WW - Sign-Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Karabiner13

Ohio State c/o 2018
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You know the drill. Looking to start this Tuesday or Wednesday if there is enough interest. Deadlines would typically be 10pm EDT and 6am EDT. There will be pm'ing of some sort in case that influences where you sign-up.

Expectations: vote every day, submit your night action every night, post a minimum of 3 times on the thread each cycle, and have fun

If there isn't enough commitment I'll put this idea aside until another time

Players
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to wait until Tuesday to sign up in case someone else wants the spots. And also because it's probably smarter for me not to play this week.

I'm in for a dead/spectator chat for sure though!
 
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws
5. AM
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny
9. LIS
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

Moving myself because the numbers look better now.
 
@Karabiner13 ... my tag function still does not work consistently. Sometimes it works and other times, it does not work.

What is the subject matter of this WW game ("places I've been" = geography)?

It's places I've been to. I've created groups now if that helps you decide to play DrS 😀 Didn't have then before as this is a work in progress that I'm throwing together

ETA: your tag worked this time!

Nicaragua
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws

The Balkans
5. AM
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny

England
9. LIS
10.
11.
12.

United States/Canada
13.
14.
15.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nicaragua
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws

The Balkans
5.
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny

England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12.

United States/Canada
13.
14.
15.
 
It's places I've been to.

This is what my brain went to when I saw the title:
518eq5NjZkL._SX359_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg


It was my favorite book as a lil kid.
 
Last edited:
ljsfawfgakhsljdkf

I want to, but shouldn't. I have my finals on Thursday and Friday and am way behind. I shouldn't have even played the last game.

Someone ping me if you still need someone to sign up before the game runs, or if for some reason you decide to extend the game start to Thursday or later, Kara (my tags aren't working either I guess).
 
Nicaragua
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws

The Balkans
5.
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny

England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12.

United States/Canada
13.
14.
15.
Wow rude, I see how it is AM, we didn't want to chat with you anyway

😉
 
Nicaragua
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws

The Balkans
5.
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny

England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola227

United States/Canada
13.
14.
15.

Fixed the roster. It was absurdly important to me to be in England. Plus now I live in LIS' pocket for being the only person to ignore my rage posts.

I'm going to miss MJ and Dubz tho.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fixed it for you, Cray! 😉

Nicaragua

1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws

The Balkans
5.
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny

England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola

United States/Canada
13.
14.
15.