You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Oh, the Places I've Been WW - Sign-Ups
Started by Karabiner13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I mean... I probably shouldn't so if someone else wants those spots they are free to take them... but I'll be around as potential back up player if the spots aren't filled.
After the cheezit of course since @Melchizedek was here first.
After the cheezit of course since @Melchizedek was here first.
Stop enabling me FinnI mean... I probably shouldn't so if someone else wants those spots they are free to take them... but I'll be around as potential back up player if the spots aren't filled.
After the cheezit of course since @Melchizedek was here first.
Nicaragua
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws
The Balkans
5.
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny
England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola
United States/Canada
13.
14.
15.
Alternates/Fill List
#1. Finn
#2. Mel
#3.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Stop enabling me Finn![]()
But I finally found something I'm good at! Why would you ask me to stop?
ALSO...
Nicaragua
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws
The Balkans
5.
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny
England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola
United States/Canada
13.
14.
15.
Alternates/Fill List
#2. Mel
#1. Finn
#3.
Ftfy
I'm still number 1 because I'm better than you, but I'm second in line.
EDIT: I realized if it was left in the quote, people might copy the wrong version. I've fixed this.
Nicaragua
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws
The Balkans
5.
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny
England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola
United States/Canada
13.
14.
15.
Alternates/Fill List
#2. Mel
#1. Finn
#3. Sporty
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws
The Balkans
5.
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny
England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola
United States/Canada
13.
14.
15.
Alternates/Fill List
#2. Mel
#1. Finn
#3. Sporty
Alternates/Fill List
#2. Mel
#1. Finn
#3.
Ftfy
I'm still number 1 because I'm better than you, but I'm second in line.
Noted for sketchy numbering.
@doggylover now that you're back on sdn can I convince you to join in your first game of WW?
ETA: you might have some idea of the roles due to your insider knowledge of the Balkans trip
ETA: you might have some idea of the roles due to your insider knowledge of the Balkans trip
Last edited:
Because its bad for my academic health, but this is about you so by all means continue to do what you're good at 😛But I finally found something I'm good at! Why would you ask me to stop?
Because its bad for my academic health, but this is about you so by all means continue to do what you're good at 😛
I'm really glad we cleared this up.
Can I pls be in a tator tot chat or whatever you have??
I don't really have time to play 🙁
I don't really have time to play 🙁
can someone point me to an explanation of what these WW games are? I haven't figured it out >_<
Thanks for the tag, but I'm currently struggling to keep up with second year and really shouldn't play until winter break!
And I also definitely assumed this was a Dr. Seuss game at first.
And I also definitely assumed this was a Dr. Seuss game at first.

*GASP* WE'VE ATTRACTED A NEWBIE, nobody make any sudden moves or we might scare her off!
Dangit Mel, I thought we told you to be cool. This is the opposite of cool.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dangit Mel, I thought we told you to be cool. This is the opposite of cool.
*GASP* WE'VE ATTRACTED A NEWBIE, nobody make any sudden moves or we might scare her off!
@ChoopLoops This might help you get your bearings. Credit to Trilt
yep definitely kind of scared 
will check out the link!

will check out the link!
@ChoopLoops @Mr Giggles (yes, I saw you like a post) @britzen @sparrow_lily
If I could get manators (mentors) would you be more interested in playing? I'm not going to force any of you to play so if you are going to play, just copy and paste the roster and add your name to an open spot in a group. If there ends up being more than 15 people wanting to play, that is fine too. I haven't even made the roles yet so I can always add more
Nicaragua
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws
The Balkans
5.
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny
England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola
United States/Canada
13.
14.
15.
Alternates/Fill List
#2. Mel
#1. Finn
#3. Sporty
If I could get manators (mentors) would you be more interested in playing? I'm not going to force any of you to play so if you are going to play, just copy and paste the roster and add your name to an open spot in a group. If there ends up being more than 15 people wanting to play, that is fine too. I haven't even made the roles yet so I can always add more
Nicaragua
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws
The Balkans
5.
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny
England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola
United States/Canada
13.
14.
15.
Alternates/Fill List
#2. Mel
#1. Finn
#3. Sporty
If I could get manators (mentors) would you be more interested in playing?
Would manator. Although I am not the most qualified for such a position.
If I could get manators (mentors) would you be more interested in playing? I'm not going to force any of you to play so if you are going to play, just copy and paste the roster and add your name to an open spot in a group. If there ends up being more than 15 people wanting to play, that is fine too. I haven't even made the roles yet so I can always add more
I'm interested regardless! (Although a mentor would be nice...) Just didn't want to steal a spot from somebody who knew what they are doing
I'll mentor if wanted!
D
deleted867257
A mentor would be super nice, but I'll play regardless!! Ochem test coming up, so it'll be a nice distraction too! 

Nicaragua
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws
The Balkans
5. Sparrow
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny
England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola
United States/Canada
13. Britzen
14.
15.
Alternates/Fill List
#2. Mel
#1. Finn
#3. Sporty


Nicaragua
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws
The Balkans
5. Sparrow
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny
England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola
United States/Canada
13. Britzen
14.
15.
Alternates/Fill List
#2. Mel
#1. Finn
#3. Sporty
Ochem test coming up
Me too! I'm so unprepared!
Grades don't matter the last year if I get in, right? Where's that rosey girl.... She's got all the answers about that now, lol.
Me three, need a distraction [emoji39]Me too! I'm so unprepared!
Grades don't matter the last year if I get in, right? Where's that rosey girl.... She's got all the answers about that now, lol.
Sent from my Moto E (4) using SDN mobile
lolMe too! I'm so unprepared!
Grades don't matter the last year if I get in, right? Where's that rosey girl.... She's got all the answers about that now, lol.
Also I will be a manator if you're scraping the bottom of the barrel for them. 😛
D
deleted867257
Me too! I'm so unprepared!
Grades don't matter the last year if I get in, right? Where's that rosey girl.... She's got all the answers about that now, lol.
I'll be honest in that it was supposed to be today, but I overslept and out of the kindness of my professors heart (and the fact I have an A rn, and he'd hate to see it drop to a C) he opted to let me take it on wednesday!!
To be fair... I messaged @Liquid_Phoenix that same question!! The horror stories of ochem had me all

We can always try to be study buddies if we are, by chance, learning close to similar stuff at certain semester points
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Those on the fence or waiting to see if you need to fill up the roster - please make a decision by 4pm EDT tomorrow. Roles will go out tomorrow night with the game thread to open shortly after.
I really shouldn't, but I want to..
Nicaragua
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws
The Balkans
5. Sparrow
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny
England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola
United States/Canada
13. Britzen
14. Cyndia
15.
Alternates/Fill List
#2. Mel
#1. Finn
#3. Sporty
Nicaragua
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws
The Balkans
5. Sparrow
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny
England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola
United States/Canada
13. Britzen
14. Cyndia
15.
Alternates/Fill List
#2. Mel
#1. Finn
#3. Sporty
I like you. You can stay.Me too! I'm so unprepared!
Grades don't matter the last year if I get in, right? Where's that rosey girl.... She's got all the answers about that now, lol.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Omg!I really shouldn't, but I want to..
Nicaragua
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws
The Balkans
5. Sparrow
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny
England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola
United States/Canada
13. Britzen
14. Cyndia
15.
Alternates/Fill List
#2. Mel
#1. Finn
#3. Sporty
lynch cyndia because always a wolf 😉
@ChoopLoops @Mr Giggles (yes, I saw you like a post) @britzen @sparrow_lily
If I could get manators (mentors) would you be more interested in playing? I'm not going to force any of you to play so if you are going to play, just copy and paste the roster and add your name to an open spot in a group. If there ends up being more than 15 people wanting to play, that is fine too. I haven't even made the roles yet so I can always add more
I'm interested, but a bit busy right now. So I think I'll sit this one out and watch how it plays out 🙂 But definitely into having some distractions while we all wait. Also I'm TERRIBLE at these types of games IRL 😵
Don't worry, I'm terrible at them NOT in real life and (occasionally) play them on hereI'm interested, but a bit busy right now. So I think I'll sit this one out and watch how it plays out 🙂 But definitely into having some distractions while we all wait. Also I'm TERRIBLE at these types of games IRL 😵
Since when do you get to decide who gets to stay in the pre-vet forum since you're not a vettieI like you. You can stay.

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And who told him he could stay anyway? 😛Since when do you get to decide who gets to stay in the pre-vet forum since you're not a vettie![]()
Certainly was not meAnd who told him he could stay anyway? 😛
That was probably me. So many fish puns (in the wolf chat)!And who told him he could stay anyway? 😛
Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
I'm pretty busy at the moment, but I'll see how I go. 🙂
Nicaragua
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws
The Balkans
5. Sparrow
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny
England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola
United States/Canada
13. Britzen
14. Cyndia
15. Ceke2002
Alternates/Fill List
#2. Mel
#1. Finn
#3. Sporty
Nicaragua
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws
The Balkans
5. Sparrow
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny
England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola
United States/Canada
13. Britzen
14. Cyndia
15. Ceke2002
Alternates/Fill List
#2. Mel
#1. Finn
#3. Sporty
I have a habit of encouraging med people to hang around, might have been me...And who told him he could stay anyway? 😛
I can add more roles if more people want to play. Fill up US/Canada first.
Nicaragua
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws
The Balkans
5. Sparrow
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny
England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola
United States/Canada
13. Britzen
14. Cyndia
15. Ceke2002
16.
Misc (for now)
17.
18.
19.
20.
Alternates/Fill List
#2. Mel
#1. Finn
#3. Sporty
Nicaragua
1. PBC
2. strider
3. snowy
4. Paws
The Balkans
5. Sparrow
6. MJ
7. Dubz
8. genny
England
9. LIS
10. AM
11. nyanko
12. Crayola
United States/Canada
13. Britzen
14. Cyndia
15. Ceke2002
16.
Misc (for now)
17.
18.
19.
20.
Alternates/Fill List
#2. Mel
#1. Finn
#3. Sporty
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And, can't forget our northern neighbors... this is how Canadians get amped up, right?
Sent from my SM-G920T using SDN mobile
Sent from my SM-G920T using SDN mobile
Those on the fence or waiting to see if you need to fill up the roster - please make a decision by 4pm EDT tomorrow. Roles will go out tomorrow night with the game thread to open shortly after.
Since you filled up the original spots I will pass on playing but am totally down to mentor.
And who told him he could stay anyway? 😛
you're fun, you can stay
KC and Trilt haha
Plus I'm PBC's new favorite 😛
Kara, it looks like you've hit your original roster so I'm gonna pass this time too.
ETA: tbh I forgot we were in pre-vet, it's all just SDN in my mind. Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers 😛
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh I'm just messin with ya cheezyD 😉ETA: tbh I forgot we were in pre-vet, it's all just SDN in my mind. Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers 😛
KC and Trilt haha
Plus I'm PBC's new favorite 😛
Kara, it looks like you've hit your original roster so I'm gonna pass this time too.
ETA: tbh I forgot we were in pre-vet, it's all just SDN in my mind. Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers 😛
Oh damn, I did say something like that, didn't I?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K