ohio and wisconsin supplementals

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

researchvet

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are people still hearing from Ohio 👍about the supplemental or should I take this as a sign that I've gotten the shaft? 👎

Has anyone heard from Wisconsin?
 
Depends. I turned the VMCAS in 09-24 and heard from Ohio 10-08. Didn't apply to Wisconsin though because of requirements.
 
I turned in VMCAS on Sept 30th and received OSU supp. on Oct. 8th. Maybe you can call and ask? I've called there twice and both times spoken to very nice people who were very helpful. It's possible that they have your email wrong or something maybe.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Havent heard from Madison yet. They said late Oct or early Nov for supp, so we're still probably a week or more from that.
 
I would definitely call and ask about the Ohio supplemental. I do know of some people that haven't gotten it and they should have by now (they have high GPA, GRE etc.) so maybe they are having issues, and also VMCAS had some issues this year. Also, make sure to check your spam folder!
 
I also have not heard from Wisconsin. I think a woman I spoke with at the admissions office there said the supplemental would likely be out in early Nov, due in early Dec.
 
It gave my status and said that my transcripts for 2 schools were not received. I requested them all together, and Illinois got them, so I will have to call tomorrow.
 
I got the same email from Madison. I sent my transcripts in August, but I've had this problem with other schools because my transcripts are under my maiden name. Every other school has received them once I let them know where to look so I'm hoping Madison will too (especially since my transcripts are from another Wisconsin school!)