Ohio State MEDPATH 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi Guys. I did not make it. I am a little sad but I still have options and I am blessed for that! Congrats to all who made it !!!!!! To those who didn't dont worry I pray God's perfect will for your life!!!! Continue to pursue your dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww Maaaan! You know I was rootin' for you! :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

Pretty quiet here today...anymore more news from anybody? Has everybody gotten their news? :banana:

Hi Guys. I did not make it. I am a little sad but I still have options and I am blessed for that! Congrats to all who made it !!!!!! To those who didn't dont worry I pray God's perfect will for your life!!!! Continue to pursue your dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am still happy you got another option! Good luck to whatever you may do :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, unless there are any other updates, it looks as if we are now waiting for the alternate list to move....the deadline for accepted students to decline is May 15th...:cool:

Round #2...Ding, Ding, Ding....

Well, unless there are any other updates, it looks as if we are now waiting for the alternate list to move....the deadline for accepted students to decline is May 15th...:cool:

Round #2...Ding, Ding, Ding....

Oh yes,..I see what you mean...Time for waiting again..until Friday next week or the Monday after that :)

Oh yes,..I see what you mean...Time for waiting again..until Friday next week or the Monday after that :)

and anytime after that as well..as most schools' deadline is may15 so waitlists at other schools will be moving and hopefully taking people from medpath

Thank you!! Good luck to everyone else waiting and those who were waitlisted...when one door closes another one opens!! :luck:

congrats! feel free to join the facebook group for the medpath group! there are 4 of us on there already!

wow this thread has been dead for 10 days.. anywho..

does anyone know anyone who was accepted and decided not to go...since the deadline is tomorrow?

wow this thread has been dead for 10 days.. anywho..

does anyone know anyone who was accepted and decided not to go...since the deadline is tomorrow?

Ike, isn't it today the deadline, the 15th? anyway, I would say that Nikki should have the final list by Monday..

all 15 offers were all taken according to Nikki. good luck to all fellow alternates on whatever path you decide to go next.:)

So, it's not the answer we were expecting, but as far as I go it ain't over until the fat lady sings...!!!...people have accepted and then declined after the deadline...one of the current MP'ers didn't get in until 3-4 weeks before the program started....

Good luck to you in your path as well!

So, it's not the answer we were expecting, but as far as I go it ain't over until the fat lady sings...!!!...people have accepted and then declined after the deadline...one of the current MP'ers didn't get in until 3-4 weeks before the program started....

Good luck to you in your path as well!

yep, you're right about that too!! there is always a possibility that any of those lucky 15 would change their options few weeks before classes start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!:luck:

A communication from Ms. Radcliffe:

Good Morning,

In light of the May 15 deadline used by most medical schools Dr. McDougle has extended the response deadline of students accepted to MEDPATH to June3. This has been done in anticipation of offers to students that may have been placed on deferred lists. Should they accept these medical school offers then waitlisted applicants for MEDPATH will be contacted via e-mail and U.S. mail.

Thank you for your continued patience,

Stay thirsty, my friends...:xf:

...just got word this morning from Nikki that I've been accepted off the alternate list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Jesus! There are no words to describe how I feel right now.:D

Congrats to those who have been accepted and to those still waiting...don't give up, never give up...

If you want this thing bad enough, you will get it. Period. Things can never stay the same when you work hard and you pray....:thumbup:

OH-IO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :hardy::soexcited:

hey guys, long time lurker. Just made an account to let you know the good news. I was accepted to the MEDPATH program HOWEVER today I just got accpeted off of the waitlist at my state school which means......A spot will be opening up off of the alternate list! good luck to all. God has a perfect plan! I am out of the country and internet access is har d to come by, I will email nikki on monday!

hey guys, long time lurker. Just made an account to let you know the good news. I was accepted to the MEDPATH program HOWEVER today I just got accpeted off of the waitlist at my state school which means......A spot will be opening up off of the alternate list! good luck to all. God has a perfect plan! I am out of the country and internet access is har d to come by, I will email nikki on monday!

Definitely good news for somebody! Thanks for the update...that means that at least three people have given up spots so....:banana:
Good luck in your medical career!