Ohio State MedPath 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Where do you see the update at? I don't see anything on my page
Never mind, I scrolled all the way down - mine was updated at the same time and day as well lol. I was worried for a second!

Members don't see this ad.

My vitals updated again today. Something must be happening soon ! Anyone else's updated?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey y'all! I submitted back in December. This past month flew by, only a few weeks left!

Sending really good vibes to everyone. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Happy March! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
Hey! Did Nikki ever respond to you about how many applications the received?
My apologies for the delayed response, but Nikki never got back to me. I sent it right after I submitted the MEDPATH app and I got the generic receipt response, but nothing else with regards to the email I sent. I've been trying to keep busy and not focus too much on the waiting.... which is nearly impossible.

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
My heart literally started beating when I read the post about interview invites going out next week...good luck everyone!!! we're getting a little bit closer!

Does anyone else think it's weird that the person who posted the comment about Nikki sending out interviews this week deleted the post? ... they better not be playin' with my emotions
Lol maybe to Keep their identity private? Idk lol
But, with the exception of last year, it seems on track with previous years to hear back sometime this week.
So fingers crossed for some good news soon!

Hi y'all,

heads up the earlier post is right..I also called! We'll be hearing back this week so hold tight!!

Reactions: 2 users
I hope so..anyone else have news/updates? I wanted to call and ask when to expect a decision this week but wasn’t sure if I should

I hope so..anyone else have news/updates? I wanted to call and ask when to expect a decision this week but wasn’t sure if I should
You should call and let us know what they say lol. I called last week and just got the generic beginning of March response... you seemed to be able to get more info than I could lol

teamwork makes the dream work so with that said... someone else take the lead ;) it's as simple as asking "roughly what date will interview invites be sent out" lol

teamwork makes the dream work so with that said... someone else take the lead ;) it's as simple as asking "roughly what date will interview invites be sent out" lol
I just called Nikki, she said the committee is still reviewing and decisions probably won't be sent out before the weekend. :(

oh wow thanks. I guess I can relax now seeing as how i've been refreshing my email all day :/

I just called Nikki, she said the committee is still reviewing and decisions probably won't be sent out before the weekend. :(
My vitals was updated today at 4:19 and I was all excited that we were going to hear something soon :( Let me just chill out and distract myself for a while lol

Ugh I was hoping we would hear back either today or tomorrow.....

Reactions: 2 users
anyone else having a hard time loading the vitals page...everything but that is working. maybe that's a sign...or maybe my wifi is just tired of re-visiting this same page over and over lol

anyone else having a hard time loading the vitals page...everything but that is working. maybe that's a sign...or maybe my wifi is just tired of re-visiting this same page over and over lol
Lol i just tried. Mine won't load either.

Got an email reply stating:
“I am unable to provide any updates as the committee is completing its review this weekend. If you are selected for an interview in the upcoming week the College will inform you through your Vitals account.

Just curious, is this anyone’s last opportunity for admissions this cycle?

Am I the only one obsessing over my vitals page reloading it like every hour?

Did anyone receive a Vital update on Monday, March 12, 2018 at 2:47 PM?

Did anyone receive a Vital update on Monday, March 12, 2018 at 2:47 PM?
Sure did. Which leads me to my next question... has anyone received any associated correspondence with said update? Sweating bullets.

I also got an updated status yesterday but no email or associated “update” to my vitals account.

I wonder if they already sent out interview invites.... did anyone call Nikki this week?