Ohio State MedPath 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Agh why are they doing this to us....

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know someone who's in the program or has been through it already? I know historically they've found out around the 2nd/3rd week of March but I'm curious as to how..i.e. vitals vs email

Nobody is sure...Vitals, email or snail mail. The waiting is excruciating.

I am exhausted. At this juncture, I am seriously considering the Caribbean schools in this order; SGU, ROSS, AUC, SABA. Any input?

I called but none answered... I guess they are on spring break so we won’t find out till Monday....

I am exhausted. At this juncture, I am seriously considering the Caribbean schools in this order; SGU, ROSS, AUC, SABA. Any input?
Don't give up on this just yet. Gotta be confident and positive! However, it certainly isn't a bad idea to have a backup plan.

Reactions: 2 users
I called but none answered... I guess they are on spring break so we won’t find out till Monday....
Ugh. I wouldn't be suprised if we didn't hear back this week. On last years thread they didn't hear back until the 23rd.

But it’s so unfair how they said we’ll find out this week and aren’t even answering the phone or updating us....

Members don't see this ad :)
Was able to get acceptances this cycle so will definitely need to withdraw my app before decisions even come out. Does anyone know how to do that??

Was able to get acceptances this cycle so will definitely need to withdraw my app before decisions even come out. Does anyone know how to do that??
Congrats! I'm not entirely sure but I think you just email them because I did not see a withdraw option on vitals. Someone can correct me if I am wrong!

Congratulations... Been waiting for a sign all day. My last update was marvh 12 at 2h47.

SN: any of the invited...did all of your portals update on Monday? Also..anyone not notice an update? Trying to figure out some sort of pattern. probably a waste of time but i need something to calm down my nerves lol

SN: any of the invited...did all of your portals update on Monday? Also..anyone not notice an update? Trying to figure out some sort of pattern. probably a waste of time but i need something to calm down my nerves lol
Yea mine updated on Monday.

Reactions: 1 users
Sadly, I think all the invites might have been sent out :/

Well guess I'm out :oops: congrats to everyone who got interviews and good luck.

Adios, my friends. I didn't get any either. Congratulations to all that got it. End of the road for this cycle. Be well and strong Y'all.

So sorry for those who didn't get the interview invite :(.
I have a question for those who got it, how did you accept the invite? Did you only reply to Georgia's email? Or do we have to do something with the Vitals account?
I'm just like freaking out rn lol
I just replied to her email, I didn't see anything on vitals

For those who got the invite, do you have to accept the invite within certain date?

Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 5.45.53 PM.png

Monday is April 2nd??? Are the interviews on Monday or Wednesday?

Not to sound rude but anyone that does not want the interview or has been selected somewhere else, please decline it as soon as possible so that one of us that really needs it can be extended one.

Ms. Paletta confirmed me for April 2, so see you there!!! I am booking flights to get in Sunday and I leave around 630 after the interview.

Ms. Paletta confirmed me for April 2, so see you there!!! I am booking flights to get in Sunday and I leave around 630 after the interview.
Did you talk to her over the phone or did she reply to your email? I didn’t get a response with details.

Has anyone who's been extended an interview invite noticed any changes in their portal?

Has anyone who's been extended an interview invite noticed any changes in their portal?
Ms. Paletta said that they will enter us in on Monday and we'll be able to accept the interview/get more details on Tuesday!

Did you talk to her over the phone or did she reply to your email? I didn’t get a response with details.
Just over email. I have to be on a plane by 6:30 so I really hope it doesn't go past that time...