Ohio State MedPath 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I also called and they told me applications were still being decided on...did you call admissions or medpath directly ?
Wait what?

I called medpath and I believe Nikki was the one who answered.

Members don't see this ad.

Wait what?

I called medpath and I believe Nikki was the one who answered.
Ugh i don't know then. I guess go with Nikki since she's more in touch with the current MEDPATH stats...i spoke to the general office of admissions for the med school

Members don't see this ad :)
Ms. Paletta said that they will enter us in on Monday and we'll be able to accept the interview/get more details on Tuesday!
I checked my vitals today and it is just blank, but it said it updated. Has anyone checked theirs ? Did you guys see any info about the interview?

Reactions: 1 user
It is updated now! And you can confirm date!

Reactions: 1 users
Are we all interviewing on the 2nd? Is anyone going to the reception Sunday night?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did everyone receive the email from Nikki today about concept mapping?

So what are people doing to keep their mind off the wait?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I have a 20-page essay, three 12-page essays, and a pharmacology exam worth 40% of my grade all coming up in the next 2.5 weeks. I've barely even had time to think about the wait and I'm not sure if I'm thankful or bitter for it LOL

Hello,
If you guys don't mind answering, what were you GPAs for undergrad? Because my MCAT score is 512, but my GPA is a 3.2. OSUCOM is the only medical school I am really interested in so I want to know my chances of getting referred to the MEDPATH program if I'm not competitive for matriculating to the COM.
I am from a disadvantage background.

Thank you for responding! I have lots of e.c. and clinical experience: I volunteer at a free clinic and hospital, on the executive board for my cultural organization, conduct research,etc. I just hope my low gpa doesn't jeopardize my chances!

Also I wanted to apply to the Early Decision option for OSUCOM, is that a reasonable thing to do considering I am not the most competitive applicant--due to GPA?

ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG I'm so freaking happy right now!!!!

GOT THE ACCEPTANCE CALL TODAY RIGHT BEFORE 5:00!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!

Would anyone like to start a Facebook group?

We just started a GroupMe! Please message me or ChiU1234 to be added!!

Reactions: 1 users
Lol alright then. Taking the silence as my answer *awkward chuckle*

Congrats to everyone who was admitted. Do you guys mind sharing your stats? Also, is preference given to Ohio residents?

I know the minimum gpa requirement is 3.0 but has anyone applied to the program with a slightly lower gpa or know anyone who has?

For those of you who did the program this year, how was your experience?

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk