Okami: WW Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

potentialsheltervet

UMN c/o 2027
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
O great goddess Amaterasu, origin of all that is good and mother to us all...

A WW game based on the phenomenal video game, Okami.
Modded by myself and (pending her agreement) @kaydubs
Cycle length will be 36/12 with potential for acceleration later on.
Post min: 10 posts per cycle
Post cap: Currently no plans to institute one.
Open, mountainous setup! Very noob/beginner-friendly. 🙂
Min players: 12
Max (and ideal) players: 15
No familiarity with the game necessary, but purchasing and playing it is encouraged.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But how does this work? You convince the other player to vote for themselves?
RNG says either one player is a wolf or they're both village.

In this one day game of sort of WW, they must decide whether to work together and no vote, or one vote for the other 😱
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have no doubt we'll hit the minimum for this, but I am curious: what's the smallest game any of you have played in? I assume the smallest possible game would need to be 5; 1 v 4, with a maximum of two days and a single allowed misyeet.
 
I played a speed game right after our noob game with 10 players: 8 villagers, 2 wolves.

I didn’t know what speed gaming looked like on sdn and left my laptop for half an hour on N1 (which lasted only 10 min). I was very confused when I returned. I was like “I took a shower” and ppl were like “shower aka wolfchat”
 
I played a speed game right after our noob game with 10 players: 8 villagers, 2 wolves.

I didn’t know what speed gaming looked like on sdn and left my laptop for half an hour on N1 (which lasted only 10 min). I was very confused when I returned. I was like “I took a shower” and ppl were like “shower aka wolfchat”
You're leaving out the part where you voted correctly in endgame and won the game for village!
 
Players
1. Fluff
2. WO2
3.
4. genny
5.
6. Zenge142
7. Dubz
8.
9.
10.
11. Truenamer
12.
13.
14.
15.
Tots
1. Lawpy
2. Stooot
3.
13. Barks
utc. shorty
Gonna do whatever the opposite of salt yeeting is as apology for being mean to you as a wolf 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have no doubt we'll hit the minimum for this, but I am curious: what's the smallest game any of you have played in? I assume the smallest possible game would need to be 5; 1 v 4, with a maximum of two days and a single allowed misyeet.
I would run a 3 player game.