Okami: WW Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You're leaving out the part where you voted correctly in endgame and won the game for village!
Yeah lol. I got ignored out of noob pity and made it to endgame :D
Those were the sketch-free days...

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I feel guilty like, every time I try and shade someone or make their play look inconsistent or bad as a wolf.
No but that’s part of the game. You shouldn’t feel bad for what you do as a wolf. It makes the game entertaining for the village. It’s like how adults pretend to be Santa Claus, if Santa ate children.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 11 users
I’ll play if it starts after this weekend, and if it’s okay if my participation is limited after the 18th

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
I feel guilty like, every time I try and shade someone or make their play look inconsistent or bad as a wolf.
The number of people who feel guilty about this kind of thing when they're scum is increasingly making me concerned that I'm just a terrible person.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
The number of people who feel guilty about this kind of thing when they're scum is increasingly making me concerned that I'm just a terrible person.
It's making me feel like I'm a sociopath for not feeling bad about the 11,010 word ISO I wrote on someone when I was a wolf in December :thinking:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
I’ll play if it starts after this weekend, and if it’s okay if my participation is limited after the 18th
Still need at minimum six more players, so it'll be a bit yet. As long as you can make 10 substantive posts each cycle participation doesn't need to be super high.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users

It's making me feel like I'm a sociopath for not feeling bad about the 11,010 word ISO I wrote on someone when I was a wolf in December :thinking:
RELEASE THE GUILT!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Players
1. Fluff
2. WO2
3. AM
4. genny
6. Zenge142
7. Dubz
11. Truenamer
Tots
1. Lawpy
2. Stooot
3. mayo
13. Barks
utc. shorty
I can talk Stoat into playing

But I don't think KD would like that

• Hmm
  • Care
  • Sad
Members don't see this ad :)
Players
1. Fluff
2. WO2
3. AM
4. genny
5. Cray
6. Zenge142
7. Dubz
8. @Viscernable ?
11. Truenamer
Tots
1. Lawpy
2. Stooot
3. mayo
13. Barks
utc. shorty

Reactions: 1 user
I absolutely love the artwork in this game btw!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I might have persuaded Zuri to play and his breaking point was that he adores Okami lol.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
I might have persuaded Zuri to play and his breaking point was that he adores Okami lol.
Even if he doesn't want to play if he wants to message me to talk about the game I am always down. I love it so much I want to cry.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I hope he can play though! cause it seems like a chill game with few people. He got too overwhelmed at BoWWling last time

• Care
I am gonna have to skip this round. My first first day of class is monday and I can barely keep up with regular emails and texts. 😂 I won't be any help.

• Care
Video Game Running GIF by CAPCOM

hI! I‘m here for the pretty graphics! And down to play the werewolf!

• Love
  • Haha
Players
1. Fluff
2. WO2
3. AM
4. genny
5. Cray
6. Zenge142
7. Dubz
8. @Viscernable ?
9. Zuri
11. Truenamer
Tots
1. Lawpy
2. Stooot
3. mayo
13. Barks
utc. shorty

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Ohhhhh I just realized I watched Hubz play some of this game a long time ago
Did he love it? If you say no my heart will be broken.
This game has been a constant for more than half of my life. It is my favorite thing in the world. It has a Stardew Valley esque feel for me in terms of being a relaxing distraction.
Also, the entirety of the soundtrack is pure magic.
*plays Waka's flute theme*

Did he love it? If you say no my heart will be broken.
This game has been a constant for more than half of my life. It is my favorite thing in the world. It has a Stardew Valley esque feel for me in terms of being a relaxing distraction.
Also, the entirety of the soundtrack is pure magic.
*plays Waka's flute theme*
He did!

• Love
I had a dream last night that I kept being wolf in every game I played and I’d like get caught within the first few posts I made EVERY SINGLE TIME and that made me more defensive and it was like a never ending inescapable cycle

• Care
I started it yesterday!! It has a long opening but it’s so pretty and I finally got to where the world kinda opens up! And you use drawing to fight!
Yeah, the opening cutscenes take like 17 minutes. So worth it though. The ending cutscene is also quite long but worth watching every second.
What platform do you have it on?

Players
1. Fluff
2. WO2
3. AM
4. genny
5. Cray
6. Zenge142
7. Dubz
8. @Viscernable ?
9. Zuri
11. Truenamer
Tots
1. Lawpy
2. Stooot
3. mayo
13. Barks
utc. shorty
lol thanks fluff i didn't know i needed to add myself to the list

• Care
He has no interest in playing WW
Yeah lol I was bitching bitterly about WW game theory to Cessna the other day and he was like "Remember when you told me to play WW "it's fun"? Yeah no thanks no thanks" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
That moment when you wonder if subconsciously you just forced various friends and family to play, not so much to share the joy as much as so when you ranted about it they wouldn't just look at you vacantly.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Every time I talk to my mom now, she just asks "so are you still alive in WW?"

I'm not sure if she thinks I'm just in one never-ending game, or if she just assumes that I am never NOT in a game :laugh:

• Haha
  • Care
@Zenge142 YOUR NEW PFP IS BEAUTIFUL
I adore seeing the little Okami-related pfps in this thread. Warms my cold, shriveled little heart.

• Love
I had a dream last night that I kept being wolf in every game I played and I’d like get caught within the first few posts I made EVERY SINGLE TIME and that made me more defensive and it was like a never ending inescapable cycle
So one thing you can do, is figure out what you do that is sketchy as both a wolf and a villager that gets you yeeted as either, and just sort of streamline it and do it a lot as either affiliation, especially as a villager. People really will get tired of misyeeting you. Then you can be free to play that way and it will be NAI.

Also there are a few rules of play that you can adopt that will help you. Vote early and often is one. Don't change the vote unless you feel you have a good reason to. The other thing, is drop some early reads and don't be afraid to name like 3 people you see as village and 3 you see as wolfy, and try to give reasons based on their posts. These two things I have found have not been super difficult to work towards and not too difficult to do as either Aff. They tend to get you more townread.

Lots of advantages to dropping a vote early and often as a wolf. Because it's early, you don't have to defend it a whole lot if things change and you stuck where you did. You can just say well I voted early and then I wasn't totally caught up with the late waffles. Unless it behooves you to swap. If you are known for occasionally bussing, no one you vote is automatically cleared by your voting for them. If you need to switch later to help the pack you can, just justify it.

Don't get overly concerned if someone susses you. Stick to your fake reads. If someone susses you, just stick to your fake read of them if town, or if you were sussing them just keep making your case.