Oklahoma State c/o 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woo! Cheers apopken! I haven't been rejected yet either (OOS) so it's a good day!

Thank you! I'm pumped. Crossing my fingers it goes well! Good luck to you and all other applying! Hopefully them expanding the OOS seats will work in your favor!
 
Good luck to everyone today! Hoping you IS get good news and us OOS don't hear anything! *fingers crossed*
 
Last edited:
I haven't received anything either. Do you guys think by "ineligible applicants" they mean only the ones who don't meet the minimum standards to apply?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks. That would explain why it was so quiet today. Does anyone know if they did the same process last year?
 
Last year everyone was emailed their status on February 23rd. It's getting close!
I saw people posting in this thread and I had a heart attack.

I have a tour scheduled for Friday, I'm pretty excited. I'm not an applicant this cycle but hopefully this fall. Anyway, I'm hoping it goes well! 🙂
That's so exciting! You'll love it!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a tour scheduled for Friday, I'm pretty excited. I'm not an applicant this cycle but hopefully this fall. Anyway, I'm hoping it goes well! 🙂
Are you touring the hospital as well? I'll be in lecture at McElroy all morning, but I'll be in Food Animal wing for Intro to Clinics II in the afternoon and could say hello.

Have fun! 😀
 
I really should take an official tour as well- I haven't seen any of the hospital since the addition (except for OCS, but still). I tend to stick to McElroy though, so it's not as new and exciting.
Tours are fun, especially if your guide takes you in the exotics ward. I always try to take my tours in there because the Drs are awesome and will go through all the cases with you. I got to see some cute chinchillas in there last week. 🙂
 
Tours are fun, especially if your guide takes you in the exotics ward. I always try to take my tours in there because the Drs are awesome and will go through all the cases with you. I got to see some cute chinchillas in there last week. 🙂
I should definitely do it then! The only tour I ever had was for EAP and it was like 9 pm at night and it was dark and quiet and nothing was really happening. And they only really showed us McElroy! 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
T minus five days until my interview. I'm excited but verrryy nervous. I'm notoriously bad when it comes to talking about myself. I'd rather talk about...anything else really. :laugh:
Woot woot! I believe in you Emily! You can do it!

(I really wish they interviewed OOS because I'm an attention hoe who likes to talk and can talk up herself in interviews but alas. OOS problems)
 
Awww good luck. I really wanted to help with interviews but I'll be gone on preceptor.

Thank you! And good luck with your preceptor!

T minus five days until my interview. I'm excited but verrryy nervous. I'm notoriously bad when it comes to talking about myself. I'd rather talk about...anything else really. :laugh:

I'm exactly the same way and I tend to ramble when I'm nervous. But I've been debating topics with a coworker and hopefully that helps!

Woot woot! I believe in you Emily! You can do it!

(I really wish they interviewed OOS because I'm an attention hoe who likes to talk and can talk up herself in interviews but alas. OOS problems)

Good luck anyway!
 
Woot woot! I believe in you Emily! You can do it!

(I really wish they interviewed OOS because I'm an attention hoe who likes to talk and can talk up herself in interviews but alas. OOS problems)


Do you think they'd notice if we traded? Hahaha. But, thanks! I'm hoping we both get accepted!

Thank you! And good luck with your preceptor!



I'm exactly the same way and I tend to ramble when I'm nervous. But I've been debating topics with a coworker and hopefully that helps!



Good luck anyway!


Nice to know I'm not the only one. 🙂 Good luck, apopken! I'm sure you'll do great! What day is your interview?
 
Do you think they'd notice if we traded? Hahaha. But, thanks! I'm hoping we both get accepted!




Nice to know I'm not the only one. 🙂 Good luck, apopken! I'm sure you'll do great! What day is your interview?


Thursday afternoon! It's only a couple days away. Holy crap! I'm ready but also so not ready. When is yours?