supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Their website FAQs answer this question.does anyone know which email we should be sending official transcripts to? thank you 🙂
thank you so much!
One of my teammates is scoring applications this year. He just finished late last week. Should hear something soon!It sounds like we’ll be hearing something between Jan 15th- 31st? 🙂
I might be wrong but I believe we can hear back before then! I believe the email said by Jan 31 and the earlier you get your transcripts in the earlier you find out.Anyone else counting down the days until 1/31?
Last year they sent out decisions on the 23rdI might be wrong but I believe we can hear back before then! I believe the email said by Jan 31 and the earlier you get your transcripts in the earlier you find out.
I’m OOS last year was on a Thursday, before that was a WednesdayBased on previous years it looks like OOS hears on Fridays
No telling because in 2024 it was 9:40 AM and last year was 4:45 PMI wonder what time they would come around?
Someone on FB got in touch with admissions, and they said most likely Tuesday-ishIS emails have been sent out, I’m wondering if they’ll send OOS today rather than Monday since there’s a winter storm coming in. 🤞🏻
They don’t open until 10am because of the winter storm. I am so antsy! I hope we all get good news soon!It is Tuesday👀
Jan 23 4:45 pm centralDoes anyone know what time results came out last year? I didn't see any times on last year's thread.
Historically, they do not tell you your position on the waitlist.OOS alt congrats everyone who got accepted! For OSU's waitlist does anyone know if they let you see your position or anything?
interesting alrighty thank you so much! Have a nice day friend!Historically, they do not tell you your position on the rank list.
Did they say anything about how many people were interviewed/waitlisted?I’m at a continuing education conference and OSU gave some updates to attendees. The most notable thing they told us was that historically, OSU had about 600ish applicants, but this year, they had over 1200 applicants! They attributed the increase largely to the dropping of the GRE requirements but also the end of provisional accreditation and the promise of the new school. So extra congrats to those who were accepted and to those who didn’t get in, know that there was twice the competition this year compared to any year in recent past.
They also shared some broad updates about hiring and upcoming new positions, the new hospital and those plans, which will be really exciting after the 3-5 years of construction.
No.Did they say anything about how many people were interviewed/waitlisted?
I’m at a continuing education conference and OSU gave some updates to attendees. The most notable thing they told us was that historically, OSU had about 600ish applicants, but this year, they had over 1200 applicants! They attributed the increase largely to the dropping of the GRE requirements but also the end of provisional accreditation and the promise of the new school. So extra congrats to those who were accepted and to those who didn’t get in, know that there was twice the competition this year compared to any year in recent past.
They also shared some broad updates about hiring and upcoming new positions, the new hospital and those plans, which will be really exciting after the 3-5 years of construction.
Yes, it’s an exciting time at OSU. They took some OOS seats and made them IS so even more competitive for OOS students. We have a small animal surgeon starting soon and have added more specialists. I’m one of two doctors opening a small animal mobility center, which I am so excited about.No.
They did go over how many seats they were accepting for IS vs OOS (I don’t remember the numbers) and that 19 of the total seats (I think 12 IS and 7 OOS) were filled by students in the early admit program, but that was it.
same here!Congratulations to everyone. Just declined my OOS seat! Hope someone else can benefit 🙂
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.