Oklahoma State C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ashyarmuth

Reaction score
Haven't seen one yet! First time OOS applicant! Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Be sure to send in transcripts showing Fall 2023 grades! They mentioned that the earlier you send them in, the more likely you'll hear admissions status earlier too.

OOS applicants: anyone else getting anxious about decisions? I know we only have about 2 weeks left until we hear anything, but the wait is killing me.

Reactions: 1 users
Will we still hear something on Jan 15 even though it's MLK day? I'm not sure if OSU considers it a holiday or not.

The university is closed today for MLK day and closed tomorrow for weather because of the freeze so I’m gonna guess that’s pretty unlikely. I mean, maybe, but if I were in your shoes, I’d assume not and then just be pleasantly surprised if someone in admissions is working on the equivalent of a snow day.

Last edited:
Could today be the day? I’m guessing the school is fully open again since I don’t see a closure announcement anywhere!?
Equally excited and terrified and will most likely continue to be both until that email comes!
Hopefully we'll hear something by the end of the week or early next. The two days off might have set them back a bit.

Reactions: 1 user
I’m hoping for today! The website said the 15th for oos, but the email said the 31st. Needing some good news today. 🥲

Check your emails!

IS- my apologies out-of-staters

Last edited:
Nothing new in my emails from them… should I be worried? OOS btw if that adds context

Members don't see this ad :)
What should be there! Nothing received here either? Did you get something?
Yes, I know OOS doesn’t get interviewed but IS emails just got released concerning interviews. We originally got emails stating a timeline of 1/31. Didn’t know if all interview/ decisions came out today or not

So does anyone have any idea of when they will release any information? Have any OOS applicants gotten anything?

I don’t know. I’m getting impatient, lol. Maybe we should contact them and ask?
I emailed them this week and asked for clarification on the date letters go out and she said it will be before the end of the month

It has to be next week if they are claiming we'll know by the end of the month!

OOS alternate! Does anyone have any idea how many people they put on the alternate list/is it the same thing as a waitlist?

Last edited:
OOS Alternate! Does your guys' email for those on the alternate list, tell you your ranking or how your guys' application compares to those being offered admission?

OOS Alternate! Does your guys' email for those on the alternate list, tell you your ranking or how your guys' application compares to those being offered admission?
No they said they can’t tell you your ranking for privacy purposes

no they just wrote this in my email “Confidentiality of applicant records prevents us from releasing specific rankings of alternates, but we are pleased to tell you that your records compare favorably with those of students being offered admission.”

You may be able to contact them and ask if where you’re ranked has been accepted in years past. They gave me that info last cycle

no they just wrote this in my email “Confidentiality of applicant records prevents us from releasing specific rankings of alternates, but we are pleased to tell you that your records compare favorably with those of students being offered admission"
You may be able to contact them and ask if where you’re ranked has been accepted in years past. They gave me that info last cycle

What did you ask to get that information? Did you find it useful?

What did you ask to get that information? Did you find it useful?
I asked exactly that question. I mean it gives you an idea of if they will pull you from the list or not. I unfortunately did not.

did they tell you how many people last year were on the alternate list?

interviews for IS are happening this week! Good luck everyone!!

Does anyone that already accepted their OOS seat want to start a group chat and start getting to know each other?

I will be turning down my OOS offer since I got into my in state school! I hope this helps you guys on the waitlist!

Reactions: 2 users
Are there any POC students that currently go or went to Oklahoma State Vet School that could talk about their experience, good or bad?

OOS Alternate!
Have always wanted to go to OKState! I think I was meant to be a Cowboy!
It's always been my first choice anyway, so give me a call and I will be there! :)

I know a lot of the vet students since I do research with them! if you have questions, I can ask them about them!