OMFS externships for dental school grads?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Quarterelven

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I saw a similar thread from 2009 but it was unresolved...

Anybody know of any programs that consider Residents/Fellows (ie post-grad, but still university affiliated)?

I've spammed a few, but scared that bugging them (when their website clearly says for dental students) will hurt my eventual application.
 
from what I see on program websites thus far, being a dental student is a "requirement" or the programs are "intended for" dental students. if you know of programs that differ, that's awesome. are you referring to a specific program @vellnuene?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
from what I see on program websites thus far, being a dental student is a "requirement" or the programs are "intended for" dental students. if you know of programs that differ, that's awesome. are you referring to a specific program @vellnuene?

That's because most of the people who want to do them are dental students and they don't want pre-dents trying to do them. Give them a call.