OMT in army

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

birdboybird

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What capacities can I do OMT/OMT in the army. I really like OMT, and I’m hoping to have an ability to practice it.

or even Acupuncture
Anybody have any experience with these? Thank you
 
Last edited:
What capacities can I do OMT/OMT in the army. I really like OMT, and I’m hoping to have an ability to practice it.

or even Acupuncture
Anybody have any experience with these? Thank you


I am in the Navy, but in my clinic I do OMT. When operational, it is as frequent as you want. I have not heard limitations of this. I know people who also do accupuncture without challenges.
 
ZERO limitations for DOs. Acupuncture requires credentialing...but at Reed PM&R it was used all the time, so I imagine that it is accepted
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad