On Hold For Interview???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

talk2me

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK, I wanted to start a thread for pre-interview, ON HOLD STATUS .....not post-interview on hold status. This is not the same as ON HOLD Post interview ...only pre-interview. as of today, I am in the following categories and I have not had an interview yet. I am wondering if others have also been placed in similar categories. Nowhere in any AAMC medical school guide is such a category described, but I wanted to also see how common it is for such categories. I appreciate as much input as possible...thanks, and best of luck to all prospective medical students entering the 2004 class!!!

1. Chicago Medical Finch University of Health Sciences -- "POSSIBLE INTERVIEW CATEGORY" -- as quoted from the admissions person upon my phoned status check on Jan. 12, 2004.

2. Drexel University College of Medicine -- UNDECIDED CATEGORY -- quoted from admissions person during a phoned in status check, Dec. 2003<note: I did not interview yet... this is all pre-interview/post-secondary>

3. Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine -- "CONTINUE TO REVIEW CATEGORY" -- letter received via snailmail on Dec. 26, 2003.

pre-interview 1. Chicago Medical Finch University of Health Sciences 2. Drexel University College of Medicine 3. Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine

Members don't see this ad.