On Pre interview Hold at Albany

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocMD85

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did any of you guys get the email? What did you think? Do you guys know how many people the take from this pile? or..Should I just assume its a pre-rejection pile... :confused: ?

Members don't see this ad.

DocMD85 said:
Did any of you guys get the email? What did you think? Do you guys know how many people the take from this pile? or..Should I just assume its a pre-rejection pile... :confused: ?

I wish to know the same. I have been on this pre-interview hold since beginning of December :oops:

DrKitty said:
I wish to know the same. I have been on this pre-interview hold since beginning of December :oops:
I've been on pre-interview hold since mid october, no word since then. I am not wildly hopeful

Members don't see this ad :)
KAI1927 said:
I've been on pre-interview hold since mid october, no word since then. I am not wildly hopeful

Same here - been on hold since late sept/oct time frame (cant remember exactly when - thats how long its been).

been on hold there since mid oct, and i'm a reapplicant. if it makes anyone feel better, the first time around i got my interview notice in early/mid feb. just out of curiosity, has anyone already had a lot of interviews/acceptances?

yikes...has anyone on hold gotten an interview this yr?

I was complete in late Nov and when I called last week they hadn't even looked at my app yet.