Once Upon a Time WW Sign-ups!

Started by Escalla
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

E

Escalla

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
27667d75-2bf2-4f5f-9d6e-d9b3cb6c3752_zpse1b66b3c.jpg


We are looking at hitting the ground running first thing Sunday morning! Make sure you clean out those inboxes. 😉

Theme appropriate avatars are required.

Clock Tower
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Granny's Diner
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
 
27667d75-2bf2-4f5f-9d6e-d9b3cb6c3752_zpse1b66b3c.jpg


We are looking at hitting the ground running first thing Sunday morning! Make sure you clean out those inboxes. 😉

Theme appropriate avatars are required.

Clock Tower
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Granny's Diner
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold.
 
27667d75-2bf2-4f5f-9d6e-d9b3cb6c3752_zpse1b66b3c.jpg


We are looking at hitting the ground running first thing Sunday morning! Make sure you clean out those inboxes. 😉

Theme appropriate avatars are required.

Clock Tower
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Granny's Diner
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.
2.
3.
4.
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold.

Guess I should finish watching season two, then. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
27667d75-2bf2-4f5f-9d6e-d9b3cb6c3752_zpse1b66b3c.jpg


We are looking at hitting the ground running first thing Sunday morning! Make sure you clean out those inboxes. 😉

Theme appropriate avatars are required.

Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Granny's Diner
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.
2.
3.
4.
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold.
 
27667d75-2bf2-4f5f-9d6e-d9b3cb6c3752_zpse1b66b3c.jpg


We are looking at hitting the ground running first thing Sunday morning! Make sure you clean out those inboxes. 😉

Theme appropriate avatars are required.

Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Granny's Diner
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.
2.
3.
4.
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold.
 
27667d75-2bf2-4f5f-9d6e-d9b3cb6c3752_zpse1b66b3c.jpg


We are looking at hitting the ground running first thing Sunday morning! Make sure you clean out those inboxes. 😉

Theme appropriate avatars are required.

Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Granny's Diner
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.
2.
3.
4.
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold.
 
We are looking at hitting the ground running first thing Sunday morning! Make sure you clean out those inboxes.

Theme appropriate avatars are required.

Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.
2.
3.
4.
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold.
 
We are looking at hitting the ground running first thing Sunday morning! Make sure you clean out those inboxes.

Theme appropriate avatars are required.

Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2.
3.
4.
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold.
 
We are looking at hitting the ground running first thing Sunday morning! Make sure you clean out those inboxes.

Theme appropriate avatars are required.

Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3.
4.
5.
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2.
3.
4.
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold.

this finally gives me an excuse to re-watch on netflix 😍
 
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3.
4.
5.
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3.
4.
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold.
 
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4.
5.
6.
7.

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3.
4.
5.
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3.
4.
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold.
 
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4.
5.
6.
7.

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. The LIS

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3.
4.
5.
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3.
4.
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold.
 
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5.
6.
7.

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. The LIS

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3.
4.
5.
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3.
4.
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold.
 
Signing up DVM

Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5.
6.
7.

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. The LIS

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3.
4.
5.
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5.
6.
7.

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. The LIS

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3.
4.
5.
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold.
 
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5.
6.
7.

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. The LIS

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3. WS
4.
5.
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold.
 
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5. Alors
6.
7.

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. The LIS

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3. WS
4.
5.
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold.

signing up Alors
 
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5. Alors
6. Dwin
7.

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. The LIS

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3. WS
4.
5.
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold.




Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5. Alors
6. Dwin
7.

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1. NStarz
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. The LIS

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3. WS
4.
5.
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold.




SOV, I can totally picture you as Mr. Gold :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where are the rest of our usual WW peeps? kaydubs is super creative and I'd hate for them to miss out....😀
 
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5. Alors
6. Dwin
7.

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1. NStarz
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2. that redhead
3.
4.
5.
6. The LIS

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3. WS
4.
5.
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold.

Excitedddd 🙂
 
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5. Alors
6. Dwin
7.

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1. NStarz
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2. that redhead
3.
4.
5.
6. The LIS

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3. WS
4. SV88
5.
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold.


I have no idea how to play really but I'm doing research.. plus I love OUAT. sorry if i suck guys! 🙂
 
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5. Alors
6. Dwin
7. FS

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1. NStarz
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2. that redhead
3.
4.
5.
6. The LIS

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3. WS
4. SV88
5.
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold
 
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5. Alors
6. Dwin
7. FS

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1. NStarz
2. Jamr0ckin
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2. that redhead
3.
4.
5.
6. The LIS

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3. WS
4. SV88
5.
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold
 
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5. Alors
6. Dwin
7. FS

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1. NStarz
2. Jamr0ckin
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2. that redhead
3.
4.
5.
6. The LIS

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3. WS
4. SV88
5. FH (I'm a foxy granny)
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold
 
Thanks for the PM, Escalla 🙂

Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5. Alors
6. Dwin
7. FS

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1. NStarz
2. Jamr0ckin
3. Allie
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2. that redhead
3.
4.
5.
6. The LIS

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3. WS
4. SV88
5. FH (I'm a foxy granny)
6.

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold
 
Please encourage any WW buddies you have to come sign up! Downsizing is possible, but kaydubs and I would hate to cut some of the really cool stuff that's going on.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5. Alors
6. Dwin
7. FS

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1. NStarz
2. Jamr0ckin
3. Allie
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2. that redhead
3.
4.
5.
6. The LIS

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3. WS
4. SV88
5. FH (I'm a foxy granny)
6. Fancy

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold