Once Upon a Time WW Sign-ups!

Started by Escalla
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really won't be around much since I will be on small animal surgery which is the most time intensive rotation here but I will try my best.

Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5. Alors
6. Dwin
7. FS

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1. NStarz
2. Jamr0ckin
3. Allie
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2. that redhead
3. lissarae06
4.
5.
6. The LIS

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3. WS
4. SV88
5. FH (I'm a foxy granny)
6. Fancy

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold
 
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5. Alors
6. Dwin
7. FS

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1. NStarz
2. Jamr0ckin
3. Allie
4. FantasyFlyer
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2. that redhead
3.
4.
5.
6. The LIS

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3. WS
4. SV88
5. FH (I'm a foxy granny)
6. Fancy

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold

Escalla has been on my case to play and I finally conceded. 🙂
 
Just fixing it...
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5. Alors
6. Dwin
7. FS

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1. NStarz
2. Jamr0ckin
3. Allie
4. FantasyFlyer
5.
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2. that redhead
3. lissarae06
4.
5.
6. The LIS

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3. WS
4. SV88
5. FH (I'm a foxy granny)
6. Fancy

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
images


????

😉
 
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5. Alors
6. Dwin
7. FS

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1. NStarz
2. Jamr0ckin
3. Allie
4. FantasyFlyer
5. Hedgie
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2. that redhead
3. lissarae06
4.
5.
6. The LIS

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3. WS
4. SV88
5. FH (I'm a foxy granny)
6. Fancy

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold
 
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5. Alors
6. Dwin
7. FS

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1. NStarz
2. Jamr0ckin
3. Allie
4. FantasyFlyer
5. Hedgie
6.
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2. that redhead
3. lissarae06
4.
5.
6. The LIS

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3. WS
4. SV88
5. FH (I'm a foxy granny)
6. Fancy

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold
 
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5. Alors
6. Dwin
7. FS

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1. NStarz
2. Jamr0ckin
3. Allie
4. FantasyFlyer
5. Hedgie
6. Tuckervet
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2. that redhead
3. lissarae06
4.
5.
6. The LIS

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3. WS
4. SV88
5. FH (I'm a foxy granny)
6. Fancy

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold
 
I decided that I should at least find the first episode of this and see what it is about... I have now spent all day watching this... I am caught up through episode 11 of the first season.... it is all your fault. :d
 
I decided that I should at least find the first episode of this and see what it is about... I have now spent all day watching this... I am caught up through episode 11 of the first season.... it is all your fault. :d

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

This makes me very happy.
 
I decided that I should at least find the first episode of this and see what it is about... I have now spent all day watching this... I am caught up through episode 11 of the first season.... it is all your fault. :d

See!!!! 😍

Almost done with season 2
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
eh, its too messy and looks dirty (i know, kinda the point... )... i have a thing for short hair sometimes too...

Not to jump completely off topic (well, I am, but I am sorry about it) but any tips for a slightly nervous (read pissing my pants) prelim surg intern starting on a busy service carrying the pager Monday?
 
I probably won't be around much until after 5pm CDT starting on Monday (yay? official start to internship :scared:) so we'll see how this goes...

Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5. Alors
6. Dwin
7. FS

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1. NStarz
2. Jamr0ckin
3. Allie
4. FantasyFlyer
5. Hedgie
6. Tuckervet
7.

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2. that redhead
3. lissarae06
4. cuitlamiztli
5.
6. The LIS

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3. WS
4. SV88
5. FH (I'm a foxy granny)
6. Fancy

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold
 
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5. Alors
6. Dwin
7. FS

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1. NStarz
2. Jamr0ckin
3. Allie
4. FantasyFlyer
5. Hedgie
6. Tuckervet
7. bbeventer

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2. that redhead
3. lissarae06
4. cuitlamiztli
5.
6. The LIS

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3. WS
4. SV88
5. FH (I'm a foxy granny)
6. Fancy

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold
 
I will likely have to do a ton of contingency votes during the week, but I want to play!

Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5. Alors
6. Dwin
7. FS

Mary Margaret's Apartment
1. NStarz
2. Jamr0ckin
3. Allie
4. FantasyFlyer
5. Hedgie
6. Tuckervet
7. bbeventer

Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2. that redhead
3. lissarae06
4. cuitlamiztli
5. Minnerbelle
6. The LIS

Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3. WS
4. SV88
5. FH (I'm a foxy granny)
6. Fancy

Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV... I so want to be Mr. Gold
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad