Online Classes for California PT-Schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

flyingsquirrel

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I will be needing to finish my last pre-req, but am currently working full time and want to take a online class. I will be taking the abnormal psychology class this summer at foothill college and I was wondering if there are any colleges in California that do not accept online classes.

I notice that with some descriptions such as UCSF review them on a case by case basis, and thier description says they won't accept any online classes that dont have a proctored midterm or finals. Then some others say they won't accept any except for medical terminology classes.

Does anyone know for sure? I will be emailing these colleges too. I know almost all will not accept science courses with labs. However this is abnormal psych.
 
Last edited:
It may not even show up as an online class on your transcript. I wouldn't raise the flag without checking at Foothill first.
 
It may not even show up as an online class on your transcript. I wouldn't raise the flag without checking at Foothill first.


What is interesting is that they group the online class under the regular Psyc 25, but list the class as Psyc 025. I am not sure if that is suppose to be desination as an online class or not.