Online Classes for California PT-Schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

flyingsquirrel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I will be needing to finish my last pre-req, but am currently working full time and want to take a online class. I will be taking the abnormal psychology class this summer at foothill college and I was wondering if there are any colleges in California that do not accept online classes.

I notice that with some descriptions such as UCSF review them on a case by case basis, and thier description says they won't accept any online classes that dont have a proctored midterm or finals. Then some others say they won't accept any except for medical terminology classes.

Does anyone know for sure? I will be emailing these colleges too. I know almost all will not accept science courses with labs. However this is abnormal psych.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
It may not even show up as an online class on your transcript. I wouldn't raise the flag without checking at Foothill first.

It may not even show up as an online class on your transcript. I wouldn't raise the flag without checking at Foothill first.

What is interesting is that they group the online class under the regular Psyc 25, but list the class as Psyc 025. I am not sure if that is suppose to be desination as an online class or not.