Online courses. Where do you guys find them?

Started by OtakuVet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OtakuVet

MU c/o 2014
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright, Im trying to repeat a few courses before I graduate undergrad. Do you guys have any idea where I can take an online genetics course or cell biology? I just hate the fact I have Cs (they are both awesome subjects) in them and really would prefer to take them when im a bit less crazy. Also where to find a nice animal nutrion course? Most of these subjects can be taken either in the fall or summer. Spring is probably going to contain many stupid Writing Intensive courses that my school requires us to take. :bang:
 
I've taken a number of online courses through K-State and I really liked their format. While I can't speak for cell bio- actually, I'm not sure they even offer it, their Animal Nutrition course was great. It was a self-paced class with powerpoint/audio lectures. Their classes are more costly than some schools, but I have found the instructional quality and professor response/assistance worth the price. ~$1000 per class.