Online MPH -- least selective?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopskip

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
-

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
online MPH? you may as well just write "MPH" on a piece of paper and hang it on your wall.

online MPH? you may as well just write "MPH" on a piece of paper and hang it on your wall.

Come on now, no need to be all nasty like that.

OP: There are several schools which offer MPH through online education. I have no personal experience with these programs, but many big schools (such as Johns Hopkins) offer some sort of online master's degree. However, the admissions won't be any easier through an online program versus a traditional program. It's still a real program.

Members don't see this ad :)
Most are for people already in the field or with extensive experience.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Give us your stats so we can get a better idea of your options.

Is there a local school that offers a part time MPH? If you can take courses while working that would be best scenario.

Which online programs are you looking into? I don't recommend online programs but some schools offer many online courses and you could easily take up to 1/3 - 1/2 of your courses online.

You should check out UNE, www.une.edu/publichealth. I don't think it will be considered "easy" to get in there, but they have a great online program that is CEPH-accredited.