ONline MPH no GRE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grnt17

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of an ONLINE MPH program that does not require GRE?

Members don't see this ad.

If programs not accredited by the CEPH are acceptable, you have three very credible options outside the U.S. where the GRE is less common or uncommon:
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, University of London M.Sc. in Public Health,
and see also their programs in International Primary Health Care, Epidemiology, etc.
Lakehead University M.P.H.
University of South Africa M.P.H.

The two non-CEPH programs from DETC-accredited distance learning schools, both for-profit and in one case not regionally accredited, might also be options, but I discuss some of their limitations at the link.

I would also go over the sticky thread of online M.P.H. programs and find the Admissions page for each one and see what else might show up. It identifies Des Moines University as not requiring the GRE with a 3.0 undergraduate GPA, and UNC as not requiring the GRE if you have a professional or academic doctorate already; this latter escape might not be that uncommon.

Good luck!

University of South Florida no longer requires the GRE for its online program and it is accredited by the ASPH.

Members don't see this ad :)
A.T. Still University doesn't require GRE for its online program!

U Mass Amherst does not require the GRE if you have an advanced degree. I just completed this program (online program) so send me a message if you have any specific questions.

dr. Kim would that include an MD from Mexico?? I haven't done residency..no USMLE, looking for MPH online and no GRE

please help...

thanks

eco...