Suggestion Option to rate threads

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jhmmd

chronic sonic
Removed
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I think we used to have this feature at some point (?) but what about an option to rate a thread (like one through five stars)? And then it might be easy to write a logarithm to sort SDN by thread rating or something...Yes or no?

Members don't see this ad.

Another idea I had: option to pick the color of your choice for your username...thoughts?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey all,

I think we used to have this feature at some point (?), but what about an option to rate a thread (like one through five stars)? And then it might be easy to write a logarithm to sort SDN by thread rating or something...Yes or no?
The thread rating feature was before 2013. The current system doesn't have this feature, but we could have it built if more members request it.

FWIW, there is a significant update coming towards the end of the year, making several new features available.

Reactions: 3 users
Hey all,

I think we used to have this feature at some point (?) but what about an option to rate a thread (like one through five stars)? And then it might be easy to write a logarithm to sort SDN by thread rating or something...Yes or no?

This will change it to a Reddit type thing where people with differing opinions will downvote, and not be a true measure of how helpful or on point the thread is

Reactions: 1 user
Lee said:
FWIW, there is a significant update coming towards the end of the year, making several new features available.
That's great to hear. Thank you.