Scores are up! Passed! I had a vacation between completing ICU fellowship and attending job 5 weeks. I used UBP for content review a couple weeks writing down a blurb about most the key words at the end of each case stem. Then i had old stems from Jensen that i looks over which was nice for about a week. Then I took a couple weeks going over 3 available retired oral board stem banks available on the internet, writing/speaking them in my head or out loud. So in total UBP 40+ stems + grab bags, plus 40+ retired stems on the internet. I had a couple mock exams with board examiners in residency but that was mostly it. Good luck to the future peeps taking this! It's a tough test but do-able! Please message me for anything!
The first stem was long form and actually got 20 minutes for review. Second short stem was 10 minutes. I felt the long stem and grab bags went overall well as it could, maybe a couple fumble of words but nothing major. By the second stem though, i was already feeling toast (probably not enough sleep from night before). My brain just wanted to be done, definitely fumbled through half of the stem, nothing killing but needed a lot of leading from the examiners, grab bags were not so good in my opinion. I said I don't know a handful of times in the exam on follow up questions. Very pleasantly surprised that all my examiners were very accommodating and nice and actually helpful, not aggressive at all. OSCE went ok i thought, maybe fumbled a couple portions of the exam.