Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I'm looking for anyone interested in meeting up in the Orange County area to study together for the January 2016 MCAT. A few times a week or even one day a week if you're busy just to make sure we are keeping on track and to ask/answer any questions.
I tried a skype group but people are on at different times and different time zones so no real organization, rather meet at a library or similar. Currently I am in Irvine but I use to live in SD and LA so willing to travel if you are committed.
I have the EK 9th edition set, using a modified mcatjelly study schedule.
I have an old TPR set which I will mainly use if I need more in depth content review but primarily for practice questions.
Also the EK 1001 for physics and G/O chems, and EK 101 verbal review. (Mostly stand alone questions but good to find weak spots in knowledge)
I plan on purchasing the AAMC FLs, EK FLs and TBR CBTs for a breadth of test questions and testing strategies we might encounter test day. Any reviews on the FLs/CBTs?
I'm doing content review until the end of October then will be doing practice questions/exams, returning to the content when necessary. Khan academy will be a good resource if need a quick review of certain topic.
If you have better ideas/changes or would like to join feel free to message!
I tried a skype group but people are on at different times and different time zones so no real organization, rather meet at a library or similar. Currently I am in Irvine but I use to live in SD and LA so willing to travel if you are committed.
I have the EK 9th edition set, using a modified mcatjelly study schedule.
I have an old TPR set which I will mainly use if I need more in depth content review but primarily for practice questions.
Also the EK 1001 for physics and G/O chems, and EK 101 verbal review. (Mostly stand alone questions but good to find weak spots in knowledge)
I plan on purchasing the AAMC FLs, EK FLs and TBR CBTs for a breadth of test questions and testing strategies we might encounter test day. Any reviews on the FLs/CBTs?
I'm doing content review until the end of October then will be doing practice questions/exams, returning to the content when necessary. Khan academy will be a good resource if need a quick review of certain topic.
If you have better ideas/changes or would like to join feel free to message!