Orders?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

edmadison

1K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any of this year's new interns get their orders yet? I haven't and am starting to worry about getting my move taken care of.

Ed

Members don't see this ad.

I'm waiting for Army USUHS/OBC orders. I was supposed to get them 3 weeks ago, and was told the reason they haven't arrived is that the "fund site" is screwy. I don't know how long it's going to take to set up the move, but I am worrying about it nonetheless.
I was hoping to get out of my current apartment ASAP since I graduate on Friday :D and I'm running out of loan money :( . Looks like I'm going to have to pay more rent. I hate waiting.

edmadison said:
Any of this year's new interns get their orders yet? I haven't and am starting to worry about getting my move taken care of.

Ed

got mine almost 3 weeks ago (they're dated 30March), and have my moving stuff all lined up. i'm going to be at walter reed, but i can't imagine your duty location affecting getting orders.

sorry to hear about the delay, but if it's any consolation the moving stuff can be arranged in about an hour or so at your closest army transportation office.

sorry i can't help you out more :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeh, got my orders a few days ago. Now I just home the movers can come on time.

BTW, do we need 60 on each event on the PT test or 70, I can't remember.

Ed

Still no orders. And no explanation from Army, despite my prodding.