Oregon BOP's take on the DEA forwarding issue

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yea...he presented but totally skipped over those 2 slides you mentioned. He said they were mistakes that his intern made and didn't know any better. You just gonna have to take my word on it...like you're asking me to take yours. We good now? LOL

Why would the DEA put that presentation on its website if it didn’t consider the information therein to be credible?

If presentations are such an unreliable source of information why do school use them and why do we earn CE by attending them ?

Members don't see this ad.

I have to admit- No one can argue this.

Checkmake, Owle.

So what if the DEA listed him as the presenter and his name is on the first page one the PDF.

Just because someone's name is the only one on a document and next tt the date didn't mean anything!

Is there video of him attending the lecture?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Um... so lnsean was right all along lol

Reactions: 1 user
Nope.

He was saying that you couldn't transfer electronic scripts (epcs) either because "forwarding" the information is not transferring.

I think only Benjammin's interpretation matches the DEA's current POLICY.

Also, if you can dig through the pages of white hot autism to find our original points, mine was that the common practice for decades should dictate the DEA's policy.

I explicitly stated twice that I wasn't doing the transfers and that I was lobbying tsbp to reconsider its decision.

However, as I made clear in the previous thread with my BATFE example, three letter agencies like this change policy very, very often.

Welp, I guess I can be happy I was partly right. You can transfer electronic unfilled scripts but not paper or oral. How on earth that makes any kind of sense eludes me, but whatever. DEA policy doesn’t need to make sense I guess.

I suppose the only thing we have left to debate is if we can trust the letter since there is no video proof it was really written by James Arnold.

Reactions: 1 users
Why would the DEA put that presentation on its website if it didn’t consider the information therein to be credible?

If presentations are such an unreliable source of information why do school use them and why do we earn CE by attending them ?

Hey, that's for your to prove not me. Maybe it's just an archive? I dunno. Why would I be doing your argument for you.

Yep. They lost the original argument, so now they've moved on to attacking Loren Miller's character. I just want everyone to know these are the same guys that were telling everyone to do these transfers but didn't do it themselves.

Nope.

He was saying that you couldn't transfer electronic scripts (epcs) either because "forwarding" the information is not transferring.

I think only Benjammin's interpretation matches the DEA's current POLICY.

Also, if you can dig through the pages of white hot autism to find our original points, mine was that the common practice for decades should dictate the DEA's policy.

I explicitly stated twice that I wasn't doing the transfers and that I was lobbying tsbp to reconsider its decision.

Umm no. Any transfer of unfilled controls right now should not be done. It's against DEA policies. You may electronically forward these prescriptions but that's all. It does not matter what you have been doing for decades; this is the clarification now. Also, Benjamin was the one that was trying to report people to the BOP for rightfully refusing these transfers even though he was the one that was in the wrong.

I'm pretty sure Owle and I posted that for LnSean at least 5 times in the last thread.

I'm glad you said that, because as I was reading through this thread, for a moment I was certain I was had become caught in some Groundhog Day timeloop thing. Your post gives me hoop that I will reach the end of this thread, and not be consigned to reading the same posts over. And over. And over. And over. And over.

Hey, that's for your to prove not me. Maybe it's just an archive? I dunno. Why would I be doing your argument for you.

I am not asking you to make my arguement. My questions are demonstrating the flaws in your reasoning. You can’t answer so instead you deflect.

Umm no. Any transfer of unfilled controls right now should not be done. It's against DEA policies. You may electronically forward these prescriptions but that's all. It does not matter what you have been doing for decades; this is the clarification now. Also, Benjamin was the one that was trying to report people to the BOP for rightfully refusing these transfers even though he was the one that was in the wrong.

Did you read the...never mind. You’re hopeless.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am not asking you to make my arguement. My questions are demonstrating the flaws in your reasoning. You can’t answer so instead you deflect.

LOL...so your argument is dependent on questions you are asking your audience? That is not your audience's burden. The burden of proof is always on the person making the claim. Your audience has requested that you link sources to your claim. You have not done so...so please retract your statement.

LOL...so your argument is dependent on questions you are asking your audience? That is not your audience's burden. The burden of proof is always on the person making the claim. Your audience has requested that you link sources to your claim. You have not done so...so please retract your statement.

I don’t even know what you are saying now. You are so tiring. If what you are saying is true, why have you asked me any questions?

Dang it, thats a question too!

Just admit you have lost and move on.

Last edited:
“I am losing so let me decide that the person I am debating can’t use questions to point out the flaws in my argument. I win again.”

How ridiculous.

Hey man, this is your debate. I didn't pick this topic. LOL. You're the one that is trying to defame Loren Miller's credibility. I'm just the audience here. Please link sources to the presentation or retract the statement.

I don’t even know what you are saying now. You are so tiring. If what you are saying is true, why have you asked me any questions?

Damn it, thanks a question too!

Just admit you have lost and move on.

That's because it's my job as someone listening to your claim to question its validity until it's proven otherwise. Instead of providing sources to your claim to prove yourself, you are asking me to prove why the DEA would have his slide deck on its site. That's not my job. This is your argument, not mine. I don't need to prove a counter argument to call into question the validity of what you are saying.

That's because it's my job as someone listening to your claim to question its validity until it's proven otherwise. Instead of providing sources to your claim to prove yourself, you are asking me to prove why the DEA would have his slide deck on its site. That's not my job. This is your argument, not mine. I don't need to prove a counter argument to call into question the validity of what you are saying.

My source is the DEA website, I don’t understand why that is so complicated for you to understand.

My source is the DEA website, I don’t understand why that is so complicated for you to understand.

The website only shows his slide deck, which also contains the legal disclaimer that conflicts with your claim. Please link the presentation so that there is no doubt he said the things you claimed. This is your burden and your claim...no one else's.

The website only shows his slide deck, which also contains the legal disclaimer that conflicts with your claim. Please link the presentation so that there is no doubt he said the things you claimed. This is your burden and your claim...no one else's.

That’s my burden...says you? I say it is the burden of the DEA since it’s their website.

I win.

That’s my burden...says you? I say it is the burden of the DEA since it’s their website.

I win.

Except the DEA isn't quoting from his presentation; you are. I'm just asking for sources, not excuses. I don't know why it's so hard to give people sources on a claim you're making.

Last edited:
Except the DEA isn't quoting from his presentation; you are. I'm just asking for sources, not excuses. I don't know why it's so hard to give people sources on a claim you're making.

I have an idea. Google "What is the definition of a source" and read the results. Then we can have a real conversation about sources. Until then I guess you can keep claiming that I haven't given you my source and just keep looking more and more foolish each time.

I win again.

Lol.

Ok.

I have an idea. Google "What is the definition of a source" and read the results. Then we can have a real conversation about sources. Until then I guess you can keep claiming that I haven't given you my source and just keep looking more and more foolish each time.

I win again.

Link the presentation please or retract your claim. Simple really.

I've already been proven right that my opinion is current DEA policy. What are you going on about now?

What about Loren Miller's credibility though? You still have that to argue right? I'm throwing you an apple here.

You need to learn to read... the link that was posted.

James had to step in and correct the inaccurate statement Loren made.
The C2 slide was just icing on the cake.
It has been truly entertaining to witness your delusional behaviour in trying to deny the CII thing.

I am forever in your debt for this entertaining display of utter intellectual incompetence.

You numba one
I numba none

You need to learn to read... the link that was posted.

James had to step in and correct the inaccurate statement Loren made.
The C2 slide was just icing on the cake.
It has been truly entertaining to witness your delusional behaviour in trying to deny the CII thing.

I am forever in your debt for this entertaining display of utter intellectual incompetence.

You numba one
I numba none

Hey, this is your argument dude. I don't know why you're pinning it on me. You lost on the original argument after another poster cited Loren Miller's letter to NABP and Ohio BOP...that's why you're trying to attack his credibility right now.

You made a claim that Loren Miller said such and such. That's all you. Link the presentation. lol. You're making too many excuses here. You got the sources or no?

Last edited:
I've already been proven right that my opinion is current DEA policy. What are you going on about now?

Actually, I was proven right. Another user posted Loren Miller's letter to the NABP and Ohio BOP and proved you guys wrong. That's the reason your buddy is trying to defame Loren Miller's credibility...LOL. He can't attack the NABP or Ohio BOP...so the only thing he could find on google was some slides on CII changes that's got nothing to do with unfilled controls.

Hey, it's not my argument....they started this about 3 pages ago after they realized they lost on the other one. I already won the original debate. I"m just here for the amusement.

Last edited:
It’s funny that you are here for the entertainment. I think we can all say that. The best part is you are the entertainment.

“I don’t like what the slide shows so I’m going to clame you have to have a video to use it as a source. Then I’ll ignore it when I’m proved wrong and just keep repeating myself.”

Hey, this is your argument dude. I don't know why you're pinning it on me. You lost on the original argument after another poster cited Loren Miller's letter to NABP and Ohio BOP...that's why you're trying to attack his credibility right now.

You made a claim that Loren Miller said such and such. That's all you. Link the presentation. lol. You're making too many excuses here. You got the sources or no?

It’s funny that you are here for the entertainment. I think we can all say that. The best part is you are the entertainment.

“I don’t like what the slide shows so I’m going to clame you have to have a video to use it as a source. Then I’ll ignore it when I’m proved wrong and just keep repeating myself.”

I mean you went from arguing unfilled scripts to Loren Miller. That's all you...lol. Don't place this on me. I've already won the first argument. I don't even know why you guys are attacking him really...it's just amuses me.

I know you don’t understand. It’s ok. Just keep repeating yourself, it really is quite funny.

Nah, I really don't. Why are you guys attacking Loren Miller though? I don't get that. You guys had beef in high school? I just want you to clarify your position.