Organic Chemsitry ACS Final 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mister Significant

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey yall,
Wanted some of my pre-med or pre-dental peeps to come out with how they did on the ACS final for Organic Chemistry one. Can't really find any sources saying what scores correspond with what percentiles. One website told me that the 50th percentile was 35/70. I got a 54/70. I think I killed it.

Members don't see this ad.

54/70 is a fantastic score!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Me during that crapshoot of a test:
0ec58dd764b8f2614611249e51e7c879701a16a3a09daf1fca97f43f7578fdb9.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Oh god. Ya our class average on that thing was like a 60. IDK about anybody else's schools but that exam was our final exam in orgo-II.

I somehow finished with a 54 as well! put me at an 89.3% in the class though, so close to that A!

I somehow finished with a 54 as well! put me at an 89.3% in the class though, so close to that A!

Nice work! Got to have the ability to rise above when it comes to that standards zed testing. I will not take no for an answer.

Last edited:
lol you musta had Rambo or something in your class, I dont wanna play against the curve in that class

Last edited:
For me it was my final for Ochem II as well. I missed one question, which was about Strecker synthesis (a topic I had never heard of prior to the test). One of the other study group leaders at my school got 70/70. It is possible to ace this test if you had tough Ochem I and II prof. Anybody who scored a 50+/70 without taking Ochem II first is some sort of wizard, lol.