Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm interested in pursuing ortho, and after looking at some programs, it seems like the GRE is required by most. Would it be smart to take it now, before I start my first year of dental school? I heard in some of my interviews that they may be changing the GRE requirement to the ADAT instead, so I wasn't sure.
On a side note, it looks like most ortho programs cost a decent amount for tuition, and a lot don't provide stipends. Does anyone have any insight into how you can justify taking out additional hundreds of thousands in loans for an additional 3 years of schooling? Just looking at the numbers makes me nervous after thinking about how expensive these next 4 years are gonna be haha
Thanks so much for any advice! 🙂
On a side note, it looks like most ortho programs cost a decent amount for tuition, and a lot don't provide stipends. Does anyone have any insight into how you can justify taking out additional hundreds of thousands in loans for an additional 3 years of schooling? Just looking at the numbers makes me nervous after thinking about how expensive these next 4 years are gonna be haha
Thanks so much for any advice! 🙂