You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Osama Bin Laden News- OT
Started by Its Z
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
And let the conspiracy theories begin. 🙄 So, what do they do with him once they are done "getting information out of him"? And what if anyone found out about it? It would be way too risky to try to fake something of this magnitude. I don't believe that for a second.
I would imagine that this is the top secret. He won't be found by anyone. If they can get information out of him, the war against terrorist will be much easier. After they are done with him, they can just kill him. We all know there is secret prison established by the US in the middle east where there is no law in that prison. So, we are not dealing with ethical question here.
Do I know this for sure? No, but this remains a Possibility. Unless the world sees his body. There is a chance that he is still alive somewhere in the US.
I would imagine that this is the top secret. He won't be found by anyone. If they can get information out of him, the war against terrorist will be much easier. After they are done with him, they can just kill him. We all know there is secret prison established by the US in the middle east where there is no law in that prison. So, we are not dealing with ethical question here.
Do I know this for sure? No, but this remains a Possibility. Unless the world sees his body. There is a chance that he is still alive somewhere in the US.
There is absolutely NO CHANCE he is in the United States. You don't know what you are talking about.
Also, you need to start making a tinfoil hat, if this is how you think.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There is absolutely NO CHANCE he is in the United States. You don't know what you are talking about.
Also, you need to start making a tinfoil hat, if this is how you think.
Can you prove that he is not?
Can you prove that he is not?
I can prove that I understand a lot more about US and international law than you do. They would not bring Osama Bin Laden onto US soil. Period.
Understand something, and proving something are different.I can prove that I understand a lot more about US and international law than you do. They would not bring Osama Bin Laden onto US soil. Period.
I would imagine that this is the top secret. He won't be found by anyone. If they can get information out of him, the war against terrorist will be much easier. After they are done with him, they can just kill him. We all know there is secret prison established by the US in the middle east where there is no law in that prison. So, we are not dealing with ethical question here.
Do I know this for sure? No, but this remains a Possibility. Unless the world sees his body. There is a chance that he is still alive somewhere in the US.
This is the kind of mind that gets into pharmacy school these days? Wow is all I can say. Between the poor grammar, the contradictions and the tin foil hat assertions, you show yourself to be naive at best.
First it's the war on terror not war against terrorist. Second is he on US soil or at a secret prison in the middle east where there is no law? Third, it is up to the person who makes simple declarative statements to back them up with facts. You claim there is a chance he is alive in the US. If you don't have any factual proof to back it up, then shut up. You can prove me wrong with some pictures of him still alive or a video of him commenting about the raid.
You need to stick the facts. You will be a poor pharmacist without them.
This is the kind of mind that gets into pharmacy school these days? Wow is all I can say. Between the poor grammar, the contradictions and the tin foil hat assertions, you show yourself to be naive at best.
First it's the war on terror not war against terrorist. Second is he on US soil or at a secret prison in the middle east where there is no law? Third, it is up to the person who makes simple declarative statements to back them up with facts. You claim there is a chance he is alive in the US. If you don't have any factual proof to back it up, then shut up. You can prove me wrong with some pictures of him still alive or a video of him commenting about the raid.
You need to stick the facts. You will be a poor pharmacist without them.
I can't prove you are wrong, but can you prove I am wrong?
This is the kind of mind that gets into pharmacy school these days? Wow is all I can say. Between the poor grammar, the contradictions and the tin foil hat assertions, you show yourself to be naive at best.
First it's the war on terror not war against terrorist. Second is he on US soil or at a secret prison in the middle east where there is no law? Third, it is up to the person who makes simple declarative statements to back them up with facts. You claim there is a chance he is alive in the US. If you don't have any factual proof to back it up, then shut up. You can prove me wrong with some pictures of him still alive or a video of him commenting about the raid.
You need to stick the facts. You will be a poor pharmacist without them.
Well said! 👍
This is the kind of mind that gets into pharmacy school these days? Wow is all I can say. Between the poor grammar, the contradictions and the tin foil hat assertions, you show yourself to be naive at best.
First it's the war on terror not war against terrorist. Second is he on US soil or at a secret prison in the middle east where there is no law? Third, it is up to the person who makes simple declarative statements to back them up with facts. You claim there is a chance he is alive in the US. If you don't have any factual proof to back it up, then shut up. You can prove me wrong with some pictures of him still alive or a video of him commenting about the raid.
You need to stick the facts. You will be a poor pharmacist without them.
Also, I said there is a CHANCE. I did not say that he is in fact. My point is that there is A POSSIBILITY. Read carefully!
Also, there are two reasons why me and many people think that way:
1)Why Obama refuses to release the picture?
2) Why buried the body under the sea?
Also, I said there is a CHANCE. I did not say that he is in fact. My point is that there is A POSSIBILITY. Read carefully!
Also, there are two reasons why me and many people think that way:
1)Why Obama refuses to release the picture?
2) Why buried the body under the sea?
Go read CNN. Both of your questions have been answered.
Go read CNN. Both of your questions have been answered.
Are you seriously believing everything the media said? You are like sheep that accepts everything without even questioning the authenticity of the news.
Are you seriously believing everything the media said? You are like sheep that accepts everything without even questioning the authenticity of the news.
I think the explanations given are plausible and realistic. A lot more realistic than "Osama is secretly alive and being held in a secret prison underneath Wal-Mart in Shawnee Mission, Kansas."
Sometimes the simplest explanation is the best one. Faking OBL's death could blow up on President Obama in a career-ending way. I just don't see what the benefit would be and how the tradeoff/risk could be worth it.
I think the explanations given are plausible and realistic. A lot more realistic than "Osama is secretly alive and being held in a secret prison underneath Wal-Mart in Shawnee Mission, Kansas."
Sometimes the simplest explanation is the best one. Faking OBL's death could blow up on President Obama in a career-ending way. I just don't see what the benefit would be and how the tradeoff/risk could be worth it.
Exactly.
It's like Obama is Harry Potter and Osama is Voldemort. What reason would Harry have to fake Voldy's death? Killing him is much better. It leaves the Death Eaters without a leader and seals Harry's place as "The Chosen One." Plus if he left him alive he'd have the chance to make more horcruxes and be all "I'm back, bitches."
Obama totally Avada Kedavra'd Osama. Win.
Obama totally Avada Kedavra'd Osama. Win.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There is absolutely NO CHANCE he is in the United States. You don't know what you are talking about.
Also, you need to start making a tinfoil hat, if this is how you think.
However, change "is" to "was" and this would have been factual. Last century that is.
Last edited:
However, change "is" to "was" and this would be factual.
Confused. Are you saying you think he was in the US at some point?
Confused. Are you saying you think he was in the US at some point?
He did business in Chicago (I think that was the city) in his early days, and there are conspiracy theories he was in the US at some point in the 80's/90's
I can't prove you are wrong, but can you prove I am wrong?
I don't have to prove a negative. If you say the moon is made of cheese, It's not up to me to convince you you are wrong. It's up to you to convince me you are right.
Also, I said there is a CHANCE. I did not say that he is in fact. My point is that there is A POSSIBILITY. Read carefully!
There is also a CHANCE Brad Pitt will show up on my doorstep and ask me to marry him. Does that mean I should dwell on that idea despite the facts the real world already presents, too?
I don't have to prove a negative. If you say the moon is made of cheese, It's not up to me to convince you you are wrong. It's up to you to convince me you are right.
I do not intend to to convince you or prove absolutely that osama is alive. I just merely say there is a POSSIBILITY. It is up to you to believe or not.
There is also a CHANCE Brad Pitt will show up on my doorstep and ask me to marry him. Does that mean I should dwell on that idea despite the facts the real world already presents, too?
The facts that real world already presents it do not mean it is in fact THE FACT. FACT is not decided by popularity. For example, ancient time people believe the earth is the center of the universe, but we prove it wrong today.
I do not intend to to convince you or prove absolutely that osama is alive. I just merely say there is a POSSIBILITY. It is up to you to believe or not.
Ok, and there is a possibility you have a functioning brain cell. I can't prove it's true but, the likelihood is less and less each time you post.
Ok, and there is a possibility you have a functioning brain cell. I can't prove it's true but, the likelihood is less and less each time you post.
This is why you are an OLD timer. Can't handle criticism.
There is also a CHANCE Brad Pitt will show up on my doorstep and ask me to marry him.
[YOUTUBE]KX5jNnDMfxA[/YOUTUBE]
This is why you are an OLD timer. Can't handle criticism.
And you are a nutter. Get to work making one of these. It may help:
And you are a nutter. Get to work making one of these. It may help:
![]()
It is easy to find people in these days to attack other people's personality, or calling people by name just to get away with their point.
But no one has to prove the other person right. He'll just be the next person on a long list of "are they really dead?" famous people. Elvis, Tupac, and rest of the gang have probably been waiting for some fresh blood.
But no one has to prove the other person right. He'll just be the next person on a long list of "are they really dead?" famous people. Elvis, Tupac, and rest of the gang have probably been waiting for some fresh blood.
They are ALL in that secret prison under Wal-Mart in Shawnee Mission, Kansas.
I thought it was the airport in Colorado. 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OK you caught me. It's in my basement. But don't tell anyone.
Where did you find that? Hilarious.
Hey, my commissioning packet is all set. I got the conference call and will be assigned to a CAM soon. ETA of becoming a lieutenant is Sept 2011.
This is why you are an OLD timer. Can't handle criticism.
I handle criticism just fine. It's irrationality that makes me nuts. It's also surprising that are bright enough to get into pharmacy school, but you have no seykhl.
Unless you have facts to back them up your statements are fanciful. Again, I think they teach it in junior high these days, when debating/discussing/arguing, the person who makes a simple declarative statement is obliged to backup the assertion with evidence. Get used to this, the same applies to pharmacy school. If you make a statement, you better be able to back it up with data.
Just remember, I may be old, but I'm also wise. I've forgotten more than you know.
If you make a statement, you better be able to back it up with data.
Unless of course, you are the government.
Honestly, I don't see what they are afraid of in releasing photos of dead Bin Laden and videos of the operation. Are they afraid a kid is gonna see it and be scarred for life? I'm a Muslim and I would not be offended by it. Personally, I would have preferred that they brought the body back to the US to be pissed on and desecrated.
Where did you find that? Hilarious.
Hey, my commissioning packet is all set. I got the conference call and will be assigned to a CAM soon. ETA of becoming a lieutenant is Sept 2011.
here
Unless of course, you are the government.
Honestly, I don't see what they are afraid of in releasing photos of dead Bin Laden and videos of the operation. Are they afraid a kid is gonna see it and be scarred for life? I'm a Muslim and I would not be offended by it. Personally, I would have preferred that they brought the body back to the US to be pissed on and desecrated.
Read CNN, your question has been answered.
Pretty insightful read about this whole thing from the rapper immortal technique. He makes some good points.
http://www.xxlmag.com/features/2011/05/the-legacy-of-bin-laden-by-immortal-technique/
http://www.xxlmag.com/features/2011/05/the-legacy-of-bin-laden-by-immortal-technique/
I do not intend to to convince you or prove absolutely that osama is alive. I just merely say there is a POSSIBILITY. It is up to you to believe or not.
Al Qaeda, in Web message, confirms bin Laden's death
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/06/bin.laden.qaeda.comment/index.html
Now you can take the tin foil off of your head. He's dead. Now will you just shut up.
A bit of off-topic, but would it be unsafe to travel to Europe(including London) with my family this upcoming Summer? (Jul-Aug)
A bit afraid of their revenge...
A bit afraid of their revenge...
A bit of off-topic, but would it be unsafe to travel to Europe(including London) with my family this upcoming Summer? (Jul-Aug)
A bit afraid of their revenge...
They claim that they have a nuke placed somewhere in Europe that they will detonate in this scenario. You'll probably never know what hit you.
A bit of off-topic, but would it be unsafe to travel to Europe(including London) with my family this upcoming Summer? (Jul-Aug)
A bit afraid of their revenge...
Meh, I wouldn't be.
A bit of off-topic, but would it be unsafe to travel to Europe(including London) with my family this upcoming Summer? (Jul-Aug)
A bit afraid of their revenge...
Livin in fear, ain't no way to live.
I'll be heading there in 2 weeks.
Al Qaeda, in Web message, confirms bin Laden's death
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/06/bin.laden.qaeda.comment/index.html
Now you can take the tin foil off of your head. He's dead. Now will you just shut up.
You are acting like a little kid. There is no evidence of an old man.
All I said before is a possibility that Osama was still alive. I did not say it is the fact, and you already rebuked me. What was wrong of having doubt? Have you ever doubted in your life? Have you ever questioned how CVS treated you? Or you just simply accepted everything from your boss? Wake up old man.
You are acting like a little kid. There is no evidence of an old man.
All I said before is a possibility that Osama was still alive. I did not say it is the fact, and you already rebuked me. What was wrong of having doubt? Have you ever doubted in your life? Have you ever questioned how CVS treated you? Or you just simply accepted everything from your boss? Wake up old man.
I don't doubt facts. I don't doubt that 2+2=4. I don't doubt that water is H2O. I doubt many things, just not facts.
I don't doubt facts. I don't doubt that 2+2=4. I don't doubt that water is H2O. I doubt many things, just not facts.
I am not sure what fact are you referring to here. So far, only the media said osama is dead. But have you seen his dead picture? Have you seen the body? The fact that you present merely just a report from someone else.
Your fact can be as convinced as terrorist announces osama really dead. But who knows if there is some secrets behind these things. Who knows if the US is behind all of these things. I am maybe a little bit exacerbating the story but that is what you are dealing with in this world.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am not sure what fact are you referring to here. So far, only the media said osama is dead. But have you seen his dead picture? Have you seen the body? The fact that you present merely just a report from someone else.
Your fact can be as convinced as terrorist announces osama really dead. But who knows if there is some secrets behind these things. Who knows if the US is behind all of these things. I am maybe a little bit exacerbating the story but that is what you are dealing with in this world.
No, the President of the United Sates said so. The Web Site of the Organization headed by the decedent also said so as reported in the article I linked to:
Al Qaeda released a statement on jihadist forums Friday confirming the death of its leader, Osama bin Laden, according to SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors Islamist websites. The development comes days after U.S. troops killed bin Laden in a raid on a compound in the Pakistani city of Abbottabad.
The statement, translated by SITE, lauded the late militant, threatened to take action against the United States, and urged Pakistanis to "rise up and revolt."
The chance of Osama Bin Laden being alive would be zero. Further argument on your part to the contrary only makes you look kind of silly.
It seems like the wise thing for Al Qaeda to do to really piss people off would be to issue a statement saying "Nope, he's still alive and well."

Darn it. I was just going to post that. Hilarious. The comments are even better. Yoda: Till body I see, Believe it I not.
The comments are unbelievably funny.
