Osteopathic Medical students and ACGME (MD) residencies

Discussion in 'Clinical Rotations' started by RBorhani, Mar 25, 2000.

1. RBorhani

RBorhani Emergency Physician

Hello,
    I am in the process of creating a web site for osteopathic medical students that want to apply to ACGME (MD) residencies. I have put together an outline for this web site and would like to know what you think of it?Also, let me know what other information you would like to see on this web site.
    Thank you,
    RB
    Web site address: http://uhsweb.edu/rb/temp/osteonrmp.html

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. UHS2002

UHS2002 Senior Member

It looks grrrrrreat! I just can't wait!

4. rh

rh Member

Can't wait to see the finished product. Looks like there will be good information.

Thanks

5. RBorhani

[​IMG]Couple of the outline topics were completed this weekend. We hope to have this web page on a new site within the next few days.

6. spunkydoc

spunkydoc Senior Member

this is a great idea and looks great...but, does everyone know how to go thru the osteopathic match? since the AOA is daily changing the rules, a site for the DO match would likely be just as helpful.

7. RBorhani

For questions regarding osteopathic residency/internship try: http://studentdoctor.net/do/internfaq.html

Also our (DOs in ACGME residency) web page has moved to a new home. We are working on making the page "look pretty" and as soon as it is ready I will post the address here.
    RB