Osteopathic Test Bank Project

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

backtests1

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
We want your back tests from medical school! If you have access to old tests from your school we want them!! Especially your OMM tests. Creating a test bank will help med students in the future. If they are files please attach them to an email to us at:

[email protected]

Help us create the ultimate test bank for medical students everywhere.

Sorry there is no compensation for your help but this test bank will "ALWAYS" be free to access for students everywhere! Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

considering only 4 osteopathic schools give their OMM test back this is pretty useless isnt it (stat from my omm professor). And of those 4, 2 of the schools place the test online for all students to access. The 2 schools also tend to have a reputation of doing things differently then the other schools

We want your back tests from medical school! If you have access to old tests from your school we want them!! Especially your OMM tests. Creating a test bank will help med students in the future. If they are files please attach them to an email to us at:

[email protected]

Help us create the ultimate test bank for medical students everywhere.

Sorry there is no compensation for your help but this test bank will "ALWAYS" be free to access for students everywhere! Please help!

Maybe you can access your school's test bank. I know that at some places, the library has a CD with all the old test on it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe you can access your school's test bank. I know that at some places, the library has a CD with all the old test on it.

how do you it is exactly 4. which schools? i can't believe there are med schools where you can take an exam and not get it back to see what you got wrong. There are only 4 that give exams back? which ones?

how do you it is exactly 4. which schools? i can't believe there are med schools where you can take an exam and not get it back to see what you got wrong. There are only 4 that give exams back? which ones?

Whoops.

What I meant was that you can see all the old test from the previous years. But not every professor will participate in putting those past years on CDs. They are all older test from like 10 years ago.

One of our professors talked about it a few times in are OMM lecture. The other COMs do not think it is right to give the test back since they reuse questions or use the questions on the boards. The number 4 came up at a survey of one of their meetings they hold every couple of months. Obviously I only know the 2 schools as being the PCOMs. I don't know the others.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are other places like this too, but here at NSU the classes for which we don't get to keep exams, the professors normally all will agree to let you come up to their office and look at it there to see what you got wrong.