OSU Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those accepted into Dentpath, do ALL of the requirements need to be fulfilled before matriculating into the Dentpath program or before matriculating into the dental school next year?
 
For those accepted into Dentpath, do ALL of the requirements need to be fulfilled before matriculating into the Dentpath program or before matriculating into the dental school next year?
I believe all the requirements (classes you stated) need to be completed before you can start Dentpath. Did you get accepted?
 
Anyone heard of movement on either of the waitlists lately? I thought that maybe there would be some with deadlines coming up, but I haven't heard of anything.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I figured there'd be deadlines for holding seats at multiple schools, putting final deposits down, etc. but I don't actually know what those are (if there are any) because I am only on waitlists at schools lol 😁
That happened in March😂 there is still movement going on in schools. I know people in earlier classes who got off the waitlist as late as July. It’s different every year though
 
Okay so.... does anyone know how they’re going to finance DS? I’m having a mild anxiety attack right now just thinking about it 😓
 
Hello! I was wondering if there are any Ohio residents here who were admitted to OSU and would be comfortable to share their stats? I know last cycle they took about 30% of in-state applicants and I'm curious to know what the average Ohio applicant looked like? Thanks!