OSU Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you know if they are still sending out acceptances? Or do you know how many were sent out today? Also, when did you interview?
I am not sure about your first two questions, but I interviewed 2/16.

Do you know if they are still sending out acceptances? Or do you know how many were sent out today? Also, when did you interview?
I'm pretty sure they're going to send out more acceptances. I declined my seat last Friday and I know a couple of others that did the same then. Good luck

Reactions: 1 user
Also does anyone know why DentPath never fills their class? I know they have 10 seats available but they never fill it

I never knew they didn’t fill it. Thought it was 5 seats? And maybe because people get into other schools and don’t want to do the program.
The largest Dentpath class so far was 8 or 9. The size varies each year, I’m not sure why. Also, what time were you waitlisted?

For those accepted into Dentpath, do ALL of the requirements need to be fulfilled before matriculating into the Dentpath program or before matriculating into the dental school next year?

For those accepted into Dentpath, do ALL of the requirements need to be fulfilled before matriculating into the Dentpath program or before matriculating into the dental school next year?
I believe all the requirements (classes you stated) need to be completed before you can start Dentpath. Did you get accepted?

I believe all the requirements (classes you stated) need to be completed before you can start Dentpath. Did you get accepted?
Yes I did get accepted. Then that means I just have to fulfill the anatomy requirement then 😪

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone heard of movement on either of the waitlists lately? I thought that maybe there would be some with deadlines coming up, but I haven't heard of anything.

What deadlines are coming up?
I figured there'd be deadlines for holding seats at multiple schools, putting final deposits down, etc. but I don't actually know what those are (if there are any) because I am only on waitlists at schools lol 😁

I figured there'd be deadlines for holding seats at multiple schools, putting final deposits down, etc. but I don't actually know what those are (if there are any) because I am only on waitlists at schools lol 😁
That happened in March😂 there is still movement going on in schools. I know people in earlier classes who got off the waitlist as late as July. It’s different every year though

and I was on the IS waitlist for anyone wondering

Reactions: 1 user
Just got an acceptance for OOS, but will be rejecting it. Hopefully someone wanting it badly gets it! Good luck

Okay so.... does anyone know how they’re going to finance DS? I’m having a mild anxiety attack right now just thinking about it 😓

Hello! I was wondering if there are any Ohio residents here who were admitted to OSU and would be comfortable to share their stats? I know last cycle they took about 30% of in-state applicants and I'm curious to know what the average Ohio applicant looked like? Thanks!