Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this is slightly off topic, but I think it could prove useful for everyone.
Just thought I'd start a little FYI thread. There's probably more stuff out there, but this is the electronic stuff I know about in our field.
I'm getting ready to buy for pleasure reading as ebooks and started looking up my favorite texts that I've bought over time. I'm a pretty tech oriented person and I recently found out about Amazon's KindleMatchbook program while in the process of starting to switch my reading to electronic format.
Apparently, Amazon is working on making books that you've bought through them available as ebooks for $2.99 and below. Whenever I actually buy the DSM5 I'll be buying the app so that I get updates and can access it from my tablet whenever I need to. As many also know, more and more Pearson products (WAIS now admin'd on 2 ipads using Pearson app) are going electronic as well. IIRC, my supervisor who showed me his setup on the two ipads said that he paid $200 flat fee to use the app annually, and $2.99 per subtest.
I would be interested in electronic resources everyone else knows about, especially any freely available ones.
Just thought I'd start a little FYI thread. There's probably more stuff out there, but this is the electronic stuff I know about in our field.
I'm getting ready to buy for pleasure reading as ebooks and started looking up my favorite texts that I've bought over time. I'm a pretty tech oriented person and I recently found out about Amazon's KindleMatchbook program while in the process of starting to switch my reading to electronic format.
Apparently, Amazon is working on making books that you've bought through them available as ebooks for $2.99 and below. Whenever I actually buy the DSM5 I'll be buying the app so that I get updates and can access it from my tablet whenever I need to. As many also know, more and more Pearson products (WAIS now admin'd on 2 ipads using Pearson app) are going electronic as well. IIRC, my supervisor who showed me his setup on the two ipads said that he paid $200 flat fee to use the app annually, and $2.99 per subtest.
I would be interested in electronic resources everyone else knows about, especially any freely available ones.