-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
OT: Happy Valentines Day!!
Started by lyndaelyzoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
OK that's adorable.
I made CUPCAKES. I love cupcakes. I kind of hate Valentine's day, but I once heard it called Single Awareness day, which is hilarious.
I made CUPCAKES. I love cupcakes. I kind of hate Valentine's day, but I once heard it called Single Awareness day, which is hilarious.
LOL!!! Single Awareness Day!!! I love it!😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AWWWW That's hilarious!!!
I usually celebrate Singles Awareness day - but this year was Love Myself Day and I went shopping and bought $178 worth of shoes for only $56.37. Needless to say I've had an AWESOME Love Myself Day!
I usually celebrate Singles Awareness day - but this year was Love Myself Day and I went shopping and bought $178 worth of shoes for only $56.37. Needless to say I've had an AWESOME Love Myself Day!
AWWWW That's hilarious!!!
I usually celebrate Singles Awareness day - but this year was Love Myself Day and I went shopping and bought $178 worth of shoes for only $56.37. Needless to say I've had an AWESOME Love Myself Day!
OK now I'm jealous! I desperately need retail therapy - shopping for a suit/shirts for interviews definitely does not count!
I celebrarated "Recently Single" Day, or maybe it was "single for a week day"
Nope, I'm not bitter.
I did my share of shop therapy too though. Target is my friend, and I took myself out for a seafood lunch.
Nope, I'm not bitter.
I did my share of shop therapy too though. Target is my friend, and I took myself out for a seafood lunch.
🙂HAPPY Valentine's Day🙂
Lately I have been enjoying "single-dom" and I figure it gives me an "excuse" to take the day off!
Hope you all had a good day!
Lately I have been enjoying "single-dom" and I figure it gives me an "excuse" to take the day off!
Hope you all had a good day!
my boyfriend and I celebrated a few days early because I have a biology test tomorrow (laaaaame)
but our favorite valentines' tradition is to go to wal-mart or target the day after valentines and buy the biggest/most-obnoxious stuffed animal because they go on super clearance almost immediately. I'm excited for tomorrow!
but our favorite valentines' tradition is to go to wal-mart or target the day after valentines and buy the biggest/most-obnoxious stuffed animal because they go on super clearance almost immediately. I'm excited for tomorrow!
I like to go buy up all the heart-shaped stupid candy I can find once it goes on sale. And I have two exams and a lab practical next week, so this will be essential. And my cupcakes.
I like to go buy up all the heart-shaped stupid candy I can find once it goes on sale. And I have two exams and a lab practical next week, so this will be essential. And my cupcakes.
Hallmark has small sweet/sour gummy red, pink, and white heart shaped candies this time of year. I'd never had them until this year, but they are awesome!
I've never really had a big Valentine's Day, especially not with my SO because both of our birthdays are in January. We're burnt out by the time this holiday comes around. It wouldn't have mattered this year anyway since he's in Las Vegas with his dad.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Low-key is the way to go, in my opinion. The boy and I slept in, saw "Wolfman" (good, but you need to not mind random body parts flying through the air), and ordered in pizza. I think we were back in pj's by 5:30 tonight. 🙂 And yup - totally hitting up Walmart or Target for post-Valentine's candy tomorrow!
D
deleted266066
.
Last edited by a moderator:
Hope everyone had a lovely day 🙂
I'm going out with my boyfriend tomorrow instead because it's also Chinese new year today (aka family time for both of us) but we're trying out a new sushi restaurant tomorrow, I'm excited!
I'm going out with my boyfriend tomorrow instead because it's also Chinese new year today (aka family time for both of us) but we're trying out a new sushi restaurant tomorrow, I'm excited!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did my share of shop therapy too though. Target is my friend, and I took myself out for a seafood lunch.
I went to Target yesterday! I also went to the Ann Taylor outlet and bought a suit for my UCD interview. 😀
Happy nearly over valentines day! My fiancé and I and our best couple friends (and their baby) took off to lake placid for a weekend of snowboarding!! Now I'm sore. Tomorrow it's dog sledding, snowshoeing, and cross country skiing!
Same here - our birthdays are one day after the other's in early January.
ahh.. my boyfriend and my birthdays are one day after the other too, but in march! maybe its a good sign 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3K
- Views
- 119K