You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious
Started by Campbell123
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
i'm officially an "honors college" student... holla.... not like it will matter anyways since an associates degree with honors is about as worthless as the paper it's printed on
how was everyone's day? 😳
My day was swell. lol. I just got home from work so I'm hanging out digesting my dinner then gonna hit the the gym. I also got paaaaaid. Holla back.
i'm officially an "honors college" student... holla.... not like it will matter anyways since an associates degree with honors is about as worthless as the paper it's printed on
how was everyone's day? 😳
It's better than nothing. Why do you think that so many things in this world are worthless?
I feel like I had a very long day
I got up at 6 AM and got home 10 minutes ago. Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My day was swell. lol. I just got home from work so I'm hanging out digesting my dinner then gonna hit the the gym. I also got paaaaaid. Holla back.
Where's my cut ?!?! How do you expect me to look this good without half your check? 😉
Where's my cut ?!?! How do you expect me to look this good without half your check? 😉
Whoa. Someone is greedy

Where's my cut ?!?! How do you expect me to look this good without half your check? 😉
hahahah yeah OK.
I'm sorry you had such a long day... why were you up so early??? :/It's better than nothing. Why do you think that so many things in this world are worthless?
I feel like I had a very long dayI got up at 6 AM and got home 10 minutes ago.
Whoa. Someone is greedy![]()
My inner gold digger came out... 🙂
I'm sorry you had such a long day... why were you up so early??? :/
I had class at 8 AM, and traffic was worse than usual since it had been raining all night. It takes about 5-10 minutes to walk from the student parking lot to my classroom, so I usually get there before 7:45, which means leaving home before 7:15. If I leave any time after 7 AM, it takes me 45 minutes to get to school, but if I leave before 7 AM, it takes me 15-20 minutes. I think it actually took me 30 minutes this morning.
So I was watching some doctor show on TV 30 seconds ago and the guys kitten was named MCAT... so I'm changing mine's to PCAT. LOL Stupid yes.
So I was watching some doctor show on TV 30 seconds ago and the guys kitten was named MCAT... so I'm changing mine's to PCAT. LOL Stupid yes.
😱

Or you could name it Lucky since this seems to be your 777th post.
😱
Or you could name it Lucky since this seems to be your 777th post.
AHHH I don't even wanna send this post! 7 is my lucky number! Maybe I will get accepted to pharmacy school

AHHH I don't even wanna send this post! 7 is my lucky number! Maybe I will get accepted to pharmacy school![]()
I'm sure you will 🙂
If I go to the APhA-ASP annual meeting next year, I might see you there. But that's not very likely since it's impossible to find one person out of few thousand at a huge conference.
AHHH I don't even wanna send this post! 7 is my lucky number! Maybe I will get accepted to pharmacy school![]()

I'm sure you will 🙂
If I go to the APhA-ASP annual meeting next year, I might see you there. But that's not very likely since it's impossible to find one person out of few thousand at a huge conference.
That's why we got cell phones boss! 👍
That's why we got cell phones boss! 👍
Yeah, but I've never met Tinkerbell and I don't even know what she looks like so it could be kinda awkward. If we both knew what the other person looked like, it would be a little less awkward.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I was watching some doctor show on TV 30 seconds ago and the guys kitten was named MCAT... so I'm changing mine's to PCAT. LOL Stupid yes.
That's why we got Facebooks boss! 👍Yeah, but I've never met Tinkerbell and I don't even know what she looks like so it could be kinda awkward. If we both knew what the other person looked like, it would be a little less awkward.
That's why we got Facebooks boss! 👍
Gee. Everyone's starting to call me boss. Are you guys gonna be working in my pharmacy when I'm a pharmacist?

Negative... you'll be working in mine, trick 🙂Gee. Everyone's starting to call me boss. Are you guys gonna be working in my pharmacy when I'm a pharmacist?![]()
Negative... you'll be working in mine, trick 🙂
haha I call a lot of my customers boss. A lot of the older men. They get a kick out of it.
Negative... you'll be working in mine, trick 🙂
Working in your hometown as your manager
But seriously, I probably wouldn't work in Arizona unless I get married to some girl from Arizona. I know one girl from college who was from Arizona, but she moved to somewhere else when she was growing up.Working in your hometown as your managerBut seriously, I probably wouldn't work in Arizona unless I get married to some girl from Arizona. I know one girl from college who was from Arizona, but she moved to somewhere else when she was growing up.
LOL man, every one of your posts is about some girl. I wanna come hang out with you one day and go out and pick up some females.
I'm not working in AZ when I graduate.... I wouldn't make my kids go to school in this horribly educated state.Working in your hometown as your managerBut seriously, I probably wouldn't work in Arizona unless I get married to some girl from Arizona. I know one girl from college who was from Arizona, but she moved to somewhere else when she was growing up.
LOL man, every one of your posts is about some girl. I wanna come hang out with you one day and go out and pick up some females.
We have to be careful though. A lot of girls at my school tend to be engaged or married. It's hard to tell who is and who isn't, because some girls don't wear their rings.Oh a funny thing happened at school today.
We were getting on the elevator to go up to some club meeting, and I got on the elevator. The light came on for going down one floor, so only few people got on. Then after that, instead of going down, it went up
So everyone who didn't get on because they thought it was going down got left behind
But only by a minute or so.
We were getting on the elevator to go up to some club meeting, and I got on the elevator. The light came on for going down one floor, so only few people got on. Then after that, instead of going down, it went up
So everyone who didn't get on because they thought it was going down got left behind
But only by a minute or so.Why is it 5 hours? My longest class is 3 hours but 3 hours of lab right after. :cry:
LUCKILY it's microbiology and not physics though... I would die. I'm good at math but physics bores me to tears.
We had two hours of lecture this morning and are supposed to have our labs on Wednesdays. Right now, he's just using the lab as a three hour extension of lecture WITHOUT A BREAK.
I had coffee with breakfast then:
physics lecture
Teaching a TA session
music 101
physics lab
With nothing for lunch but some more caffeine. I was getting jittery/crazy toward the end. 😱
LOL man, every one of your posts is about some girl. I wanna come hang out with you one day and go out and pick up some females.
I really want to send bob some Mail Order Bride catalogs.
Those jitters are horrible!We had two hours of lecture this morning and are supposed to have our labs on Wednesdays. Right now, he's just using the lab as a three hour extension of lecture WITHOUT A BREAK.
I had coffee with breakfast then:
physics lecture
Teaching a TA session
music 101
physics lab
With nothing for lunch but some more caffeine. I was getting jittery/crazy toward the end. 😱
Has anyone ever commented on them to you before? Whenever I drink a lot of caffeine my mom notices ... it's so embarrassing lol
I get cranky when I'm like that, and our prof was making all kinds of math mistakes. I had to restrain myself a few times. He would just plow through a problem and come up with a random number and say "you see? Or something like that. You can all do this."
I really want to send bob some Mail Order Bride catalogs.
I feel like I've read that somewhere before.I'm just sayin'. 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm just sayin'. 😀
There are so many pretty girls at my school. I think I've figured out the ones who are married or involved with someone else. But I don't know about every pretty girl at school.
Sometimes I'll see one girl and then I won't see her for a while, but I'll see another girl. Then I see the first girl again, but I've kinda forgotten about her 
But there's only one girl I really like, and I don't think she still knows that I like her. No one at my school would ever guess that I liked her. I've told some of her friends about how we talk to each other, and her girl friends think I'm a little mean

There are so many pretty girls at my school. I think I've figured out the ones who are married or involved with someone else. But I don't know about every pretty girl at school.Sometimes I'll see one girl and then I won't see her for a while, but I'll see another girl. Then I see the first girl again, but I've kinda forgotten about her
But there's only one girl I really like, and I don't think she still knows that I like her. No one at my school would ever guess that I liked her. I've told some of her friends about how we talk to each other, and her girl friends think I'm a little mean![]()
Oh bob, you are a STUD. Go for her man.
why are some people (specifically guys) so desperate???
guy:"i'm leaving for michigan tomorrow do i get a goodbye hug"
(sign one of desperation : EXPLICITLY ASKING FOR A HUG... who does that???)
me: "psh ya right"
him: "🙁
man i was hoping that i could"
(sign 2 of desperation.. being a whiney baby with a sad face)
--- no reply from me----
1 minute later
him: "why not? you'll never get another chance. trust me, it'll be worth it"
(sign 3... no , just no)

guy:"i'm leaving for michigan tomorrow do i get a goodbye hug"
(sign one of desperation : EXPLICITLY ASKING FOR A HUG... who does that???)
me: "psh ya right"
him: "🙁
(sign 2 of desperation.. being a whiney baby with a sad face)
--- no reply from me----
1 minute later
him: "why not? you'll never get another chance. trust me, it'll be worth it"
(sign 3... no , just no)

Last edited:
It's amazing what one tour in the military will do for a guy's confidence.
Bob.
🙂
Bob.
🙂
why are some people (specifically guys) so desperate???
guy:"i'm leaving for michigan tomorrow do i get a goodbye hug"
(sign one of desperation : EXPLICITLY ASKING FOR A HUG... who does that???)
me: "psh ya right"
him: "🙁man i was hoping that i could"![]()
(sign 2 of desperation.. being a whiney baby with a sad face)
--- no reply from me----
1 minute later
him: "why not? you'll never get another chance. trust me, it'll be worth it"
(sign 3... no , just no)
![]()
Wow, that was really sad.
Well, I guess the birds are starting to come back... my car is covered in crap.... again... 

Flash flood warning for many areas in Arizona. Northern Arizona got pounded by snow and they had to close the road to Sedona
It was raining all frickin' night at my house and wash was going...who says it doesn't rain in AZ?
It was raining all frickin' night at my house and wash was going...who says it doesn't rain in AZ?Pics or it never happened. 😛
LOL pics right here buddy --> http://www.azcentral.com/php-bin/co...&fAZ=1&HTTP_REFERER=http://www.azcentral.com/
They might have to evacuate Oak Creek...maybe I should go sledding this weekend

LOL pics right here buddy --> http://www.azcentral.com/php-bin/co...&fAZ=1&HTTP_REFERER=http://www.azcentral.com/
They might have to evacuate Oak Creek...maybe I should go sledding this weekend![]()
. . .
You can't see it but I'm crying.
LOL pics right here buddy --> http://www.azcentral.com/php-bin/co...&fAZ=1&HTTP_REFERER=http://www.azcentral.com/
They might have to evacuate Oak Creek...maybe I should go sledding this weekend![]()
Do you know what the deal is with Mohave County? My boyfriend's mom and little brother live there near Needles, CA and Laughlin, Nevada. I wonder if they got rain or snow too. That would be weird. LOL
Do you know what the deal is with Mohave County? My boyfriend's mom and little brother live there near Needles, CA and Laughlin, Nevada. I wonder if they got rain or snow too. That would be weird. LOL
It is mostly affecting South central arizona and the Phoenix metro area. This is the second storm of 3 in a row. We are gonna have some issues soon...booooooo 👎. Arizona soil is mostly mud/clay so the water can't really get absorbed into the soil- hence, flash floods. I remember when this happened back in the early 2000's. It was not pretty!
Where I live almost all roads are closed..... there is only one way in one way out... it's gonna be hell getting to school tomorrow if this rain keeps upFlash flood warning for many areas in Arizona. Northern Arizona got pounded by snow and they had to close the road to SedonaIt was raining all frickin' night at my house and wash was going...who says it doesn't rain in AZ?
Where I live almost all roads are closed..... there is only one way in one way out... it's gonna be hell getting to school tomorrow if this rain keeps up
I live in Fountain Hills and it is sorta like where you live except there is always one way in and one way out- Shea Blvd. When that's flooded or there has been an accident, I can pretty much forget about getting home or getting to work. East McDowell Rd. is probably washed out by now


You may have been too young, nicole, but when I was a kid, the Salt River flooded and people had to be rescued by helicopter. It showed up on Rescue 911- remember that show?I think I actually do remember the Salt River flooding... When I was 7 years old (so 1999) I lived in AZ from 1999 to right after 9/11 (so 2001)... AZ was such a different place then. Now it's overrun by transplants. I remember that flash flooding seemed 100x worse back then. Now I'm used to the "monsoon season" I guess. Before it was complete shock there was rain in AZ of all places 😛I live in Fountain Hills and it is sorta like where you live except there is always one way in and one way out- Shea Blvd. When that's flooded or there has been an accident, I can pretty much forget about getting home or getting to work. East McDowell Rd. is probably washed out by nowYou may have been too young, nicole, but when I was a kid, the Salt River flooded and people had to be rescued by helicopter. It showed up on Rescue 911- remember that show?
Shea Blvd is soo bad with accidents. I always see almost every morning some idiot rams into another.... Texting/ talking while driving much?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I actually do remember the Salt River flooding... When I was 7 years old (so 1999) I lived in AZ from 1999 to right after 9/11 (so 2001)... AZ was such a different place then. Now it's overrun by transplants. I remember that flash flooding seemed 100x worse back then. Now I'm used to the "monsoon season" I guess. Before it was complete shock there was rain in AZ of all places 😛
Shea Blvd is soo bad with accidents. I always see almost every morning some idiot rams into another.... Texting/ talking while driving much?
Either that or coming back from Fort McDowell casino LOL all these midwestern students coming from states that don't have casinos can have a grand 'ole time LOL hey, my family has been winning big lately.
You gamble? Why don't you go to that new Wild Horse Pass? It looks really cool and newEither that or coming back from Fort McDowell casino LOL all these midwestern students coming from states that don't have casinos can have a grand 'ole time LOL hey, my family has been winning big lately.
My Mosby's book came in at the library! Time to start studying for the PCTB 🙂
Ah! I wanna get mine too. I don't even need to be certified, but I am bored.
So, I am going to Michigan tomorrow to meet an SDN member and future classmate.
Hey it's cool to get those CPhT letters too 😛Ah! I wanna get mine too. I don't even need to be certified, but I am bored.
So, I am going to Michigan tomorrow to meet an SDN member and future classmate.
How far off is Michigan from you? Is it a girl or a guy?
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 23
- Views
- 6K