You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
OT: Moar Phast, Moar Phurious
Started by Campbell123
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
^ yeah, infection smells ect are horrible.
in other news i'm pulling an all-nighter🙁
I might too, I'm screwed for my exam - shouldn't have gone out twice this weekend. 🙁
I might too, I'm screwed for my exam - shouldn't have gone out twice this weekend. 🙁
Good luck
.I just have a quiz, but I figure I should give it some effort since I spent the long weekend screwing around.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😳
Thanks, the good kind of screwing or the bad one ? 😳
I do too much of both and it never fails to get me in trouble.
Good luck.
I just have a quiz, but I figure I should give it some effort since I spent the long weekend screwing around.
Thanks, the good kind of screwing or the bad one ? 😳
I do too much of both and it never fails to get me in trouble.
😳
Thanks, the good kind of screwing or the bad one ? 😳
I do too much of both and it never fails to get me in trouble.
Not sure what consitutes good vs. bad kind. But I'm going to call it good.

Good screwing = sex.
Good screwing = sex.
Ah, I knew that was one of the two but I could see how a case could be made for either one.

Making pancakes...
So apparently tomorrow is Pants-less DDR Day at my schools anime/gaming club.
I'm... not sure how I feel about this.
I'm... not sure how I feel about this.

I used to play DDR all the time when I worked at GameWorks. We used to have contests...man, I miss those days. I would probably pass out if I attempted to do that now.
OMG- I have gone 19 days without caffeine and the headaches have finally ceased.
OMG- I have gone 19 days without caffeine and the headaches have finally ceased.
Danng I LOVE GAMEWORKS. That place is legit. My brother is sooo good @ DDR... like insanely good. He always challenges me & ultimately kicks my butt.I used to play DDR all the time when I worked at GameWorks. We used to have contests...man, I miss those days. I would probably pass out if I attempted to do that now.
OMG- I have gone 19 days without caffeine and the headaches have finally ceased.
After this morning, I'm going to need a caffeine fix.....
First day back @ school... had microbiology. I like my teacher. He's very easy to understand and explains stuff a ton. He even showed us how to use a microscope (that's so third grade, I know 😛 ) Kinda nervous for all the tests & quizzes in his class though. He said 2/3 of our grade are tests/quizzes. Lab reports are just grade buffers.... EEK.
Good start to the semester but I'm going to be working my tail off w/ 20 credits..................... blah.
Danng I LOVE GAMEWORKS. That place is legit. My brother is sooo good @ DDR... like insanely good. He always challenges me & ultimately kicks my butt.
After this morning, I'm going to need a caffeine fix.....
First day back @ school... had microbiology. I like my teacher. He's very easy to understand and explains stuff a ton. He even showed us how to use a microscope (that's so third grade, I know 😛 ) Kinda nervous for all the tests & quizzes in his class though. He said 2/3 of our grade are tests/quizzes. Lab reports are just grade buffers.... EEK.
Good start to the semester but I'm going to be working my tail off w/ 20 credits..................... blah.
You are in high school right? Man I wish I was still in high school. Are you applying to 0-6 year programs?
Nooo I'm in college. I graduated a year early (so I should be a senior) but this is my 3rd semester in college.You are in high school right? Man I wish I was still in high school. Are you applying to 0-6 year programs?
I was thinking of transferring into MCPHS's 0-6, but I decided not to.
Nooo I'm in college. I graduated a year early (so I should be a senior) but this is my 3rd semester in college.
I was thinking of transferring into MCPHS's 0-6, but I decided not to.
Wow you are trying to get done asap huh? Trust me, enjoy your youth. You shouldn't rush into pharmacy school and a career. I recently finished my undergrad and I definitely miss it. Working full time isnt fun. I love being a student.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me too... I get paid to go to school. Can't beat that!Wow you are trying to get done asap huh? Trust me, enjoy your youth. You shouldn't rush into pharmacy school and a career. I recently finished my undergrad and I definitely miss it. Working full time isnt fun. I love being a student.
Honestly I'm not trying to rush at all. I have a plan in place, but if need be, I'll easily change it to allot myself more time. My plan is to apply during Fall 2011 semester and if I don't get into one of my (I call them my fav 3) schools I'll finish my bachelors in something sciencey... If I get in hey I'll be hella young with a doctorate... holla @ me. 😀
Me too... I get paid to go to school. Can't beat that!
Honestly I'm not trying to rush at all. I have a plan in place, but if need be, I'll easily change it to allot myself more time. My plan is to apply during Fall 2011 semester and if I don't get into one of my (I call them my fav 3) schools I'll finish my bachelors in something sciencey... If I get in hey I'll be hella young with a doctorate... holla @ me. 😀
Yeah, no kidding. Sounds like a good plan. Good luck!
So after we are all accepted (hopefully), are we going to start posting in the pharmacy forum or both? 🙂
So after we are all accepted (hopefully), are we going to start posting in the pharmacy forum or both? 🙂
I'm an old pharm student fart 🙁
and I still post here.So after we are all accepted (hopefully), are we going to start posting in the pharmacy forum or both? 🙂
Lol you know Ill be posting in both. I don't post in the pharmacy forum too much because they tend to talk about things I am not familiar with yet. I will post there more often when the time is right 😀
Ditto!
I will probably continue to post here the most because the Pharmacy threads are less active and don't have as many new posts and threads.
I go there sometimes now even though I'm not accepted yet because sometimes they talk about general stuff, but only if I'm really bored and there's nothing new here.
I think pre-pharm is better because even as a pharmacy student we could still answer questions and stuff. I just hope I get accepted... I'm starting to seriously doubt my application because it is so late and I'm waiting on an LOR for two more schools that want a specific professor to write one. Mercer and UF are completely finished but they are two of the more competitive schools. ::sigh::
I go there sometimes now even though I'm not accepted yet because sometimes they talk about general stuff, but only if I'm really bored and there's nothing new here.
I think pre-pharm is better because even as a pharmacy student we could still answer questions and stuff. I just hope I get accepted... I'm starting to seriously doubt my application because it is so late and I'm waiting on an LOR for two more schools that want a specific professor to write one. Mercer and UF are completely finished but they are two of the more competitive schools. ::sigh::
I will probably continue to post here the most because the Pharmacy threads are less active and don't have as many new posts and threads.
I go there sometimes now even though I'm not accepted yet because sometimes they talk about general stuff, but only if I'm really bored and there's nothing new here.
I think pre-pharm is better because even as a pharmacy student we could still answer questions and stuff. I just hope I get accepted... I'm starting to seriously doubt my application because it is so late and I'm waiting on an LOR for two more schools that want a specific professor to write one. Mercer and UF are completely finished but they are two of the more competitive schools. ::sigh::
A lot of the new threads in pre-pharm are very redundant. It can be pretty annoying when people's first post is a question currently being discussed or something they could easily have found themselves by searching.
A lot of the new threads in pre-pharm are very redundant. It can be pretty annoying when people's first post is a question currently being discussed or something they could easily have found themselves by searching.
I don't really read those unless I see that a lot of people have started to post in that thread then I will see what's up.
Usually if I see a lot of replies I'll look to see if there is something interesting in there like an argument or a good topic that is helpful, otherwise if I can tell the topic is old or repeating I will ignore it. I don't read threads about other schools I'm not applying to either. I pretty much only read the ones that seem to be popular or if I know something that can help someone.I don't really read those unless I see that a lot of people have started to post in that thread then I will see what's up.Usually if I see a lot of replies I'll look to see if there is something interesting in there like an argument or a good topic that is helpful, otherwise if I can tell the topic is old or repeating I will ignore it. I don't read threads about other schools I'm not applying to either. I pretty much only read the ones that seem to be popular or if I know something that can help someone.
Yeah, same here. This site has helped me so much, so I want to give back in any way possible. I enjoy trying to help out those confused pre-pharm students. It's fun!
I still post wherever I see a relevant topic or a question I can answer.
I saw that girl again today. I stuttered a little for the first time since we've met in the beginning of the year. I usually don't feel nervous talking to her, but for some reason I did today. I dunno what's gotten into me. It could be that I didn't expect to see her, and I just saw her on campus randomly.
I saw that girl again today. I stuttered a little for the first time since we've met in the beginning of the year. I usually don't feel nervous talking to her, but for some reason I did today. I dunno what's gotten into me. It could be that I didn't expect to see her, and I just saw her on campus randomly.
I still post wherever I see a relevant topic or a question I can answer.
I saw that girl again today. I stuttered a little for the first time since we've met in the beginning of the year. I usually don't feel nervous talking to her, but for some reason I did today. I dunno what's gotten into me. It could be that I didn't expect to see her, and I just saw her on campus randomly.
Okay I hate American Idol just as much as the next person... but I accidentally watched it tonight when it came on during dinner.
She's only 16, but in 2 years she might be famous and what do you know... she's from Little Rock!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os2CQ0t_Srk[/YOUTUBE]
Last edited:
Is it bad that this is the first day back and I'm too lazy to even crack open my anatomy, micro or econ book to get started on the insane reading I have to do for quizzes later this week.....
*yawn* I want my month long vacation backkkkkkk🙁
Quizzes already? Wow- highly unusual for maricopa cc. Unlucky you...I would crack open the A&P book first. Econ is a frickin' joke.
My biochem class was cool- I know the prof from micro and he is very nice and funny when he wants to be.
When I opened up WebCT to look at my online course syllabus for my Fine Art (Women in Music), I literally laughed out loud. It is going to be so easy. This semester is going to be like a vacation..too bad I have to work so much :/
Okay I hate American Idol just as much as the next person... but I accidentally watched it tonight when it came on during dinner.
She's only 16, but in 2 years she might be famous and what do you know... she's from Little Rock!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os2CQ0t_Srk[/YOUTUBE]
She's pretty, but there are about 200K people in little rock, so I didn't expect to know who that was. I have not heard anything at all about anyone from Little Rock going to American Idol. The metro area is estimated to have 675K people.
She (or her parents) might be one of those people who move to Arkansas after living somewhere else for a while. Especially if they move to Little Rock.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Quizzes already? Wow- highly unusual for maricopa cc. Unlucky you...I would crack open the A&P book first. Econ is a frickin' joke.
My biochem class was cool- I know the prof from micro and he is very nice and funny when he wants to be.
When I opened up WebCT to look at my online course syllabus for my Fine Art (Women in Music), I literally laughed out loud. It is going to be so easy. This semester is going to be like a vacation..too bad I have to work so much :/
Oh no way... that one guy is your sheriff! Tent City!
Ahh the torture of A&P... I don't want to. MAKE ME 😛Quizzes already? Wow- highly unusual for maricopa cc. Unlucky you...I would crack open the A&P book first. Econ is a frickin' joke.
My biochem class was cool- I know the prof from micro and he is very nice and funny when he wants to be.
When I opened up WebCT to look at my online course syllabus for my Fine Art (Women in Music), I literally laughed out loud. It is going to be so easy. This semester is going to be like a vacation..too bad I have to work so much :/
Lucky you... easy semester eh? Is biochem gonna be hard you think?
He's not as bad as people make him out to be.... honestly!Oh no way... that one guy is your sheriff! Tent City!
ALL YOU DO IS TALK ABOUT GIRLS!!!!!Oh so yesterday I found out that it tends to get really obvious when I like some girl at school and people can tell very easily. But that's only with some girls hehehe.![]()
What's on your mind 99% of the time? GIRLS?! 😴
Nicole, your avatar is quite disturbing hahahaha.
Is it a disturbing as in 👍 or 👎? Would you like me to change it to something more school related? Maybe you know ... ugh something Rx"y"?Nicole, your avatar is quite disturbing hahahaha.
I love sheriff Joe. Every year, my town has a Great Fair. Sheriff Joe is usually out there signing pink boxer shorts since that is what the convicts are forced to wear. Everything is pink and they don't even get salt or pepper. No coffee, no cigs, no magazines...nothing. He saves the state of AZ hundreds of thousands of dollars every year.
Is it a disturbing as in 👍 or 👎? Would you like me to change it to something more school related? Maybe you know ... ugh something Rx"y"?
lol by all means, do as you wish. I don't mind it at all.
I love sheriff Joe. Every year, my town has a Great Fair. Sheriff Joe is usually out there signing pink boxer shorts since that is what the convicts are forced to wear. Everything is pink and they don't even get salt or pepper. No coffee, no cigs, no magazines...nothing. He saves the state of AZ hundreds of thousands of dollars every year.
I tried to write him a fan letter but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

I tried to write him a fan letter but I couldn't figure out how to do it.![]()
If you want to write him: http://www.mcso.org/index.php?a=GetModule&mn=Contact_Us
He has a twitter, too! LOL He has his own television shows- one on the women's chain gang and another on surprise arrests. The other day, there was a big riot downtown with anti-Joe protestors. A couple of the protestors attacked an officer and her horse. It got ugly, as it always does here. I swear it's like some sort of war. You don't know the half of it until you have lived in a border state...although since you live in Florida, you might have some similar experiences.
If you want to write him: http://www.mcso.org/index.php?a=GetModule&mn=Contact_Us
He has a twitter, too! LOL He has his own television shows- one on the women's chain gang and another on surprise arrests. The other day, there was a big riot downtown with anti-Joe protestors. A couple of the protestors attacked an officer and her horse. It got ugly, as it always does here. I swear it's like some sort of war. You don't know the half of it until you have lived in a border state...although since you live in Florida, you might have some similar experiences.
Thank you! Yeah I saw his Twitter too... how funny! I don't have a Twitter but it allows you to read other people's pages so sometimes I do if I'm bored.
That is crazy they attacked a LEO. Is that a felony in AZ? It's a felony in Florida, but I don't really hear about a lot of riots or anything here. We don't have a lot of tension in south Florida as far as immigration. The wet foot dry foot policy allows Cubans to remain in the US if they reach Florida, but if Border Patrol catches them on the water they get deported. So if they're here then they're legal. I would like to go there one day. My dad took a boat once because my parents only live 90 miles away. It's hard for Americans to go there I think though. The only riots I can remember was the Elian Gonzalez thing when I was in middle school that went to the Supreme Court. That was pretty bad.
Thank you! Yeah I saw his Twitter too... how funny! I don't have a Twitter but it allows you to read other people's pages so sometimes I do if I'm bored.
That is crazy they attacked a LEO. Is that a felony in AZ? It's a felony in Florida, but I don't really hear about a lot of riots or anything here. We don't have a lot of tension in south Florida as far as immigration. The wet foot dry foot policy allows Cubans to remain in the US if they reach Florida, but if Border Patrol catches them on the water they get deported. So if they're here then they're legal. I would like to go there one day. My dad took a boat once because my parents only live 90 miles away. It's hard for Americans to go there I think though. The only riots I can remember was the Elian Gonzalez thing when I was in middle school that went to the Supreme Court. That was pretty bad.
That Elian Gonzalez fiasco was nothing but drama as most immigration issues are. More drama = more people going to jail and being hurt/attacked. I was watching this show about how immigrants were digging holes under the enormous border fence. Reminds me of that book Runaway to Freedom LOL
Last night - a night before my giant biochem exam and me having to get up at 6 am - my neighbor's son decides to start moving at 2 AM ! A giant truck pulls over and the three of them start stumping above us and carrying the furniture down past our apartment, and drop several things.
After calling the cops I manage to finally get to bed at 4. I was sooo exhausted, I couldn't even think straight today. 😡
After calling the cops I manage to finally get to bed at 4. I was sooo exhausted, I couldn't even think straight today. 😡
Going on hour 5 of physics lecture 

Last night - a night before my giant biochem exam and me having to get up at 6 am - my neighbor's son decides to start moving at 2 AM ! A giant truck pulls over and the three of them start stumping above us and carrying the furniture down past our apartment, and drop several things.
After calling the cops I manage to finally get to bed at 4. I was sooo exhausted, I couldn't even think straight today. 😡
In the summertime here, EVERYONE moves at 2 am. Too hot during the day.... 👎
In the summertime here, EVERYONE moves at 2 am. Too hot during the day.... 👎
It's winter though and I feel this is completely unaceptable. They should have notified us so we could stay at the hotel. You can't really take exams when you had 1-2 hours of sleep.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's winter though and I feel this is completely unaceptable. They should have notified us so we could stay at the hotel. You can't really take exams when you had 1-2 hours of sleep.
They DEFINITELY should have told you. That is just so rude!!!!
Are they by any chance crack heads?? 2 AM? It's not even the end of the month (typically when everyone moves....) Middle of the week? WTF? lolIt's winter though and I feel this is completely unaceptable. They should have notified us so we could stay at the hotel. You can't really take exams when you had 1-2 hours of sleep.
Going on hour 5 of physics lecture![]()
Why is it 5 hours? My longest class is 3 hours but 3 hours of lab right after. :cry:
LUCKILY it's microbiology and not physics though... I would die. I'm good at math but physics bores me to tears.
Last night - a night before my giant biochem exam and me having to get up at 6 am - my neighbor's son decides to start moving at 2 AM ! A giant truck pulls over and the three of them start stumping above us and carrying the furniture down past our apartment, and drop several things.
After calling the cops I manage to finally get to bed at 4. I was sooo exhausted, I couldn't even think straight today. 😡
OH H3!! NO! Isn't that the exam you've been preparing for all winter break? Why would someone move at 2 am? Isn't SF kind of chilly right now? My last apartment had a rule where you could only move M-F from 8am-5pm while people were working. They literally forced people to take off work just to move in that time frame.
The freshman dorms at my undergrad are so small and our two skinny beds were like 3 feet apart. My roommate decided she wanted to argue with her boyfriend on the phone from 2-6 am when I had a General Chemistry Final bright and early. She wouldn't leave the room when I yelled at her either. 😡 People are so rudeee
Last night - a night before my giant biochem exam and me having to get up at 6 am - my neighbor's son decides to start moving at 2 AM ! A giant truck pulls over and the three of them start stumping above us and carrying the furniture down past our apartment, and drop several things.
After calling the cops I manage to finally get to bed at 4. I was sooo exhausted, I couldn't even think straight today. 😡
Sorry to hear your neighbors are ******ed.🙁 Who moves at 2 in the morning?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 23
- Views
- 6K