OU,LECOM,&CCOM secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PalCareGrl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received any of these yet? I know LECOM is online, but I have yet to get a letter inviting the filling out and submitting of it... Just wondering. It's kind of funny, cuz these are the three closest schools to me geographically but I have yet to hear from them.... :)

Members don't see this ad.

LECOM has been busy this past week with the class of 2005 starting. I am sure that you will hear from them within a month. I would fill out the online application and send it in. I got my secondary when I attended open campus days in Sept. after taking the Aug. MCAT. I had my scores before I received a secondary packet in the mail from them. I had an interview in January and I start classes tomorrow.

If I remember correctly, the secondaries for those schools aren't hard to fill out as compared to some other secondaries so I wouldn't worry too much. I think CCOM had something about what you think of an honor code. I can't remember Ohio's.

Members don't see this ad :)
PalCareGrl.... If you'd like me to repost last year's questions please just let me know and I'll do just that... otherwise, I've practically posted last years secondary questions in this forum three times already.... But I wouldn't mind doing that again if it'll help you.... Good luck, as always

Popoy- that's okay, I printed the questions the last time you wrote them out for me (you are really too kind). :) I was just wondering if the "lack of recent MCAT" was holding some of these schools back, but from the response so far, it doesn't seem like anyone has gotten them yet. Thanks for the offer though. :) (Don't you start school sometime soon?) :D

You're welcome PalCareGrl.... Yup, medical school actually starts tomorrow....

When those secondaries arrive remember to do them ASAP.... :) Good luck and I'll see you around the forum....

Originally posted by Popoy:
Yup, medical school actually starts tomorrow....

Wow, so we won't get to see much of you anymore? ;) Well, hope you have fun, and I wish the best of luck to you on your first year at DMU-COM! :D

Originally posted by Wasabi:
Originally posted by Popoy:
Yup, medical school actually starts tomorrow....

Wow, so we won't get to see much of you anymore? ;) Well, hope you have fun, and I wish the best of luck to you on your first year at DMU-COM! :D

:D.... Thanks Wasabi... for everything including suggestions for Chicago and such.... I'll be around, you'll see.... Later ;)

Hi,
FYI for those of you waiting- I received both LECOM and CCOM yesterday (8/11). So they are coming! :) (I submitted on 5/28)