OUHSC Dental School?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cotoncub

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there no one else applying to this school? I feel like this is the only program that I applied to where I am left in the dark in terms of what to expect (not much on forums of past cycles, etc).

Members don't see this ad.

I have seen others post about this school. It is my state school! You're not alone LOL

I have seen others post about this school. It is my state school! You're not alone LOL

Do you mind pointing me to any threads? I tried making one for Class of 2020, but so far no posts in there.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Is there no one else applying to this school? I feel like this is the only program that I applied to where I am left in the dark in terms of what to expect (not much on forums of past cycles, etc).
Have you found anything? I'm applying this cycle to OU.

OU is pretty quit right now. I've applied and so far i've only received a reminder email for the supplemental application. I've also searched for various threads regarding this school and have found basically nothing for this cycle.

I will be applying there this week. I am a Texas resident.

That $98 supplemental fee is painful haha

Reactions: 1 users
I spoke with Sally yesterday and she said they'll be sending out interview invites September 12-15. First interview day is September 26 and last interview day is November 14th. I believe she said they'll have four interview days total, which will all be on Saturdays.

Reactions: 1 users
Awesome! Thanks for taking that initiative to ask.

how long after you completed aadsas did OU email yall saying they received your app?

how long after you completed aadsas did OU email yall saying they received your app?
OU sent me an email before my gpa was even verified. I think it was about two weeks after I submitted my application.

Reactions: 1 user